Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some advice under the heading Graphic Design for Dummies

Options
  • 15-06-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

....am hoping this is the right place to ask some questions. I'm looking for a user friendly graphics design programme that will allow me draw my designs and save them as an svg file. Paint does not do that :D

Now I downloaded Inkscape, found my way around it, plugged in my graphics tablet and thought away I'd go. I'd be able to 'trace' the image into Inkscape - this however is not working. the page shown in Inkscape is much smaller than the page I'm using to trace even though it's set to A4 and I'm tracing from an A4. When I draw the image it takes up the whole screen instead just on the page, and it's impossibe to go back to the starting point without ending up at the other corner of the screen. The 'pen' is jumping about the screen.

Now firstly if anyone actually knows what i'm talking about please don't use to many technical terms when replying....keep it in laymans terms.

Comments

Advertisement