Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dees Burgers

Options
  • 15-06-2012 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Hey all

Picked up a leaflet for Dees burgers, which are made in cork. It says theyre available in some super markets and listed dunnes. Haven't come across any yet in dublin.

anyone know anywhere in dublin that sells these, they look really good.
    http://www.meatfreemondays.ie/dees_products.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Paul.Brazil

Superquinn in Lucan has them

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭loueuro2

tesco do them,they are 3.99 for two nice but bit pricy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

As above, Superquinn Lucan has them - so maybe try other Superquinns.

Personally find them very dry and bland.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

pretty sure Dunnes on georges st has them

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bellapip

I have tried these and to be honest, think I paid around €4.50 for them, but they were not worth the price.
    Lovely taste, but with a tin of chick peas and a little imagination, you could make a slab of them for less than a fiver.

Bell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭DeesWholefoods

Zombienosh wrote: »
    Hey all

Picked up a leaflet for Dees burgers, which are made in cork. It says theyre available in some super markets and listed dunnes. Haven't come across any yet in dublin.

anyone know anywhere in dublin that sells these, they look really good.
    http://www.meatfreemondays.ie/dees_products.html

Yup made in Cork, we use all organic ingredients, brown rice, millet (which not a lot of people know is naturally rich in iron), sunflower seeds (for vitamin E and more protein and shelled hempseeds (complete protein so veggies get all their amino acids also rich in Omega 3, 6 & 9 and GLA). Shelled Organic Hempseed is an expensive ingredient but also extremely nutritious. Providing the 3 main vegetarian dietary requirements of iron, protein and essential fatty acids. We don't use any fat, sugar or salt so if you put in pitta with salad and a bit of relish you probably get all the salt and sugar from that, so no need to double up. Which area do you live in and I'll let you know the nearest store. Dee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Hey!

I was looking for somewhere in the city center, In dunnes i found some Dee's products today, I had the "real meals".

It was good, but I still haven't found any of the burgers.

Zombienosh wrote: »
    Hey!

I was looking for somewhere in the city center, In dunnes i found some Dee's products today, I had the "real meals".

It was good, but I still haven't found any of the burgers.

Hey there, Dunnes South Great Georges Street have them and Tesco Baggot Street Upper also stock them, they are in the fridge section. PS if you scan the code on the base of the pot we post you a €1.00 off voucher to say thanks! D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

finally found some in dunnes, georges st.
    €3.79 there too, someone said above they were 4.50ish?
    3.79 seems decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Had one of Dee's "Real Meals" today. €3.99 in Dunnes Sligo. It was ok, some of the chunks of potato weren't cooked through and it put me off eating it slightly. Probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy them again.

• Advertisement

Had one of Dee's "Real Meals" today. €3.99 in Dunnes Sligo. It was ok, some of the chunks of potato weren't cooked through and it put me off eating it slightly. Probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy them again.

Hiya, delighted we are in Dunnes Sligo! But sorry to hear about the potatoes, which meal was it? if you have the best before date I'll pop you back a refund. I do hope that you will try them again. (If you can DM me your address infoATdees.ie) kind regards, Dee

Advertisement