Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 11/12

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Felexicon wrote: »
    Really? It was not me who said Yakubu and Hoilet stood out. I simply pointed out I hadn't said they didn't.

So when you say, if anybody could have stood out it would be a defender, you didnt mean to imply that nobody else stood out in the team?

Come on man, just stop digging, you will only embarass yourself, again.

Have you been here before actually under a different name by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Anyone else apprehensive about calling someone out on the internet because they might track you down and kill you?

I know where you live.

Anyone else apprehensive about calling someone out on the internet because they might track you down and kill you?

I know where you live blaa boi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭tvercetti

Really? It was not me who said Yakubu and Hoilet stood out. I simply pointed out I hadn't said they didn't.

It sounded from your original post that you were implying no player stood out at Blackburn but if a player was to stand out, it would have been a defender.

Obviously it was all a misunderstanding and now we can move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

And as such I'm not going to post in the above discussion. It's tremendous to read though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

tvercetti wrote: »
    OOH mister big words with your apprehensive, you think your better than the rest of us, PM me your address so I can kick your ass.

Or could we meet half way as the price of petrol is killing me

Haha, recession is really getting in the way of me dishin' out the shlaps too!
    IvySlayer wrote: »
    I know where you live.

Alright Lucan lad! :D
    kryogen wrote: »
    I know where you live blaa boi

Few crusty blaas and a cold can of coke, be grand boi!

What's a blaa?

TBH Keno, you are a sworn enemy of mine, you support Big Blue! Can't get too close with Giants fans ;)

What's a blaa?

It is a delicacy only found on these shores in the sunny south east of Waterford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

It is a delicacy only found on these shores in the sunny south east of Waterford

Dont want to open a can of worms...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭Felexicon

So when you say, if anybody could have stood out it would be a defender, you didnt mean to imply that nobody else stood out in the team?

Come on man, just stop digging, you will only embarass yourself, again.

Have you been here before actually under a different name by any chance?

Yes that is what I was implying actually. And tbh I don't think Blackburn had an outstanding player this season..

How exactly have I embarrassed myself. By making a joke that I'd score 10+ goals in a season? The people who take themselves so seriously that they can't spot a ridiculously obvious joke are the ones who should be embarrassed.

This started out by me saying I didn't rate a left back. Now I realise this may be hard for you to understand, but your opinion is not always right. Of course you could have reacted like a grown up and made a valid argument why he would be a good signing for United but you'd rather attack me instead. Good man

So I walk into a shop in Bogland...'What can I get you sir?'

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

What's a blaa?

It's like a party in your mouth right? But everyone is invited.
    TBH Keno, you are a sworn enemy of mine, you support Big Blue! Can't get too close with Giants fans ;)

True that Kryo, we are a strange breed! Who you supporting eh?

Don't say Pats or Jets, Don't say Pats or Jets!

It's like a party in your mouth right?

That's what you said last time :mad:

blah blah blah

What would have been the point in me making an argument for the signing of Olssen? You obviously dont read my posts or you would already know what I think of him.

Oh and my opinion is always right, thats just the way it is man.

My world, ya'll just live in it :)

• Advertisement

So I walk into a shop in Bogland...'What can I get you sir?'

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Hey hey big city boy

you have to be in a certain part of bogland, only Waterford to be exact

I was down in Waaaaherford today, I missed out on the blaa :(

It's like a party in your mouth right? But everyone is invited.

True that Kryo, we are a strange breed! Who you supporting eh?

Don't say Pats or Jets, Don't say Pats or Jets!

I hate the Jets and I hate the Giants, Im sure you can figure it out ;)

Hey hey big city boy

you have to be in a certain part of bogland, only Waterford to be exact

I've been to Tramore before if that counts?

What would have been the point in me making an argument for the signing of Olssen? You obviously dont read my posts or you would already know what I think of him.

Oh and my opinion is always right, thats just the way it is man.

My world, ya'll just live in it :)

Cool. So then you were attacking me for nothing. I will sleep better knowing I am a better human than you.
    Cheers brother

• Advertisement

Schism wrote: »
    I was down in Waaaaherford today, I missed out on the blaa :(

Ah no way boy!

Bet your fair sickened?

Ah no way boy!

Bet your fair sickened?

Quare sickened lad

Cool. So then you were attacking me for nothing. I will sleep better knowing I am a better human than you.
    Cheers brother

lol

I want you to stay ok, I like you. As I said earlier, you are quite mad and I been missing that since boggles went.

You seem to be a sensitive soul, my "attacks" were merely somebody pointing out you contradicting yourself, tying yourself in a knot, trying to squirm out of it and giving me a good laugh.

I bear no ill will towards you though young padawan, I am happy that I make you sleep better, you are an excellent human.

jly02.gif

;)

Quare sickened lad

Ah thats really more a Carlow/Wexford kind of thing boy

Ah thats really more a Carlow/Wexford kind of thing boy

Tis I suppose, ****, my location is narrowed down.

I've been to Tramore before if that counts?

Only the toughest, sexiest lads come from them parts.

When ordering a a blaa do as followed:

1. Enter the establishment of your choosing.
    2. Converse with the nearest waiter/waitress as follows: "Well boy, give us a blaa there and throw in a few slices of red lead too boy." "Sound"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭tvercetti

lol

I want you to stay ok, I like you. As I said earlier, you are quite mad and I been missing that since boggles went.

You seem to be a sensitive soul, my "attacks" were merely somebody pointing out you contradicting yourself, tying yourself in a knot, trying to squirm out of it and giving me a good laugh.

I bear no ill will towards you though young padawan, I am happy that I make you sleep better, you are an excellent human.

;)

I have now learned 2 new words today; padawan and blaa

Tis I suppose, ****, my location is narrowed down.

Offlay.

Only the toughest, sexiest lads come from them parts.

When ordering a a blaa do as followed:

1. Enter the establishment of your choosing.
    2. Converse with the nearest waiter/waitress as follows: "Well boy, give us a blaa there and throw in a few slices of red lead too boy." "Sound"

red lead? wtf?

Offlay.

Dear Jesus no.

• Advertisement

lol

I hate the Jets and I hate the Giants, Im sure you can figure it out ;)

Ah Jaysus, I'd say love Eli at this stage!

lol

Aaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

How the fcuk can I contradict myself when it is someone else writing the post.

Come on man I know you are not this stupid

Eli Manning is a pain in my hole

Always has been! Pats (Superbowl Champs 2013)

I can't go back and forth with you all night on this, I'm sorry I just don't care enough! sleep well. You are a better human being.

Was this a footie thread at its birth or what?

Eli Manning is a pain in my hole

Always has been! Pats (Superbowl Champs 2013)

If I was to bet I'd put it on ye next year. Maybe a sneaky 49r's bet too.

Was this a footie thread at its birth or what?

It was, but it is 1 am during the summer and there hasnt been a whole lot of Man United related stuff happening the last hour or so :)

Im sorry :(

I can't go back and forth with you all night on this, I'm sorry I just don't care enough! sleep well. You are a better human being.

Cool. I'll take that as you realising you're wrong. Sleep well. Enjoy your Blaa tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Sweet as fúck finish from Danny tonight. I actually thought he wouldn't be best for England for this tournament, because imo these last few months he's been going through a phase where he's not clinical in front of goal. But if he can win England games with goals like that then his confidence will be through the roof.

He is still on course to be a super star, but I think it's a pity he'll probably not get a lot of regular games next season for United. Hopefully himself and Chicharito can stay developing properly.

It was, but it is 1 am during the summer and there hasnt been a whole lot of Man United related stuff happening the last hour or so :)

Im sorry :(

Kind of an apology is that? Blaah!

Cool. I'll take that as you realising you're wrong. Sleep well. Enjoy your Blaa tomorrow

You can take that whatever way you want buddy. Unfortunately I don't think I will have a blaa tomorrow :(

Pro. F wrote: »
    He is still on course to be a super star, but I think it's a pity he'll probably not get a lot of regular games next season for United. Hopefully himself and Chicharito can stay developing properly.

With the competition from Felex he'll have to shine.

Sweet as fúck finish from Danny tonight. I actually thought he wouldn't be best for England for this tournament, because imo these last few months he's been going through a phase where he's not clinical in front of goal. But if he can win England games with goals like that then his confidence will be through the roof.

Loving that finish. Some lads in the local questioning whether it was intended :confused:

Signing a striker (Lewandowski mentioned a bit) would stunt the growth of both Danny and Chicho. If we are fully moving towards 4-5-1 type system with Kagawa behind a striker (and sometimes Rooney) then we have Welbeck, Chicho and Rooney for the lead striker role. Do we need the 4th striker then?

I am wondering myself how to keep Welbeck and Hernandez developing with game time, the amount of game time they will need anyway, it does seem with the Kagawa signing that he will be played just off the striker, meaning Rooney will be playing most games and the lads will be scrapping for games here and there and sub appearances.

Im sure there will be games where two of the three get to play together, but will there be enough to go around?

• Advertisement

Im sure there will be games where two of the three get to play together, but will there be enough to go around?

League, Champions League, Cups..There's plenty.

Loving that finish. Some lads in the local questioning whether it was intended :confused:

Signing a striker (Lewandowski mentioned a bit) would stunt the growth of both Danny and Chicho. If we are fully moving towards 4-5-1 type system with Kagawa behind a striker (and sometimes Rooney) then we have Welbeck, Chicho and Rooney for the lead striker role. Do we need the 4th striker then?

I hope you slapped them when they questioned it?

Signing another first team striker makes no sense to me after the Kagawa signing, from the formation I have in my head anyway. the three guys and a youngster to take the 4th striker spot if required is all we need I feel

League, Champions League, Cups..There's plenty.

To get regular runs in the team?

I hope your right.

I hope you slapped them when they questioned it?

Signing another first team striker makes no sense to me after the Kagawa signing, from the formation I have in my head anyway. the three guys and a youngster to take the 4th striker spot if required is all we need I feel

In England we headbutt! :P

Totally agree on the forwards. Who is the 4th though?

But if he can win England games with goals like that then his confidence will be through the roof.

This. Was thinking the same myself, a finish like that after a so-so performance in a game that England really needed to win is a huge bonus for him.

Himself and Rooney to start against the Ukraine?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement