Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 11/12

1196197198199200202»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭arodabomb

I'm a little worried that fletch came on and took the captains armband. The pessimist in me thinks its a farewell gesture.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Pro. F wrote: »

Right we don't agree on this. I don't agree that a 433 has to be so fluid to be effective. And I don't agree that Rooney or RVP are as good out wide as Young, no matter how fluid the team is going to play.

Sorry to drag this out - I am not saying what can or can't work for a formation or tactically. Only commenting on what I think would suit Kagawa best. I agree a 4-3-3 without great fluidity can work in general, plenty of teams have used it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

baz2009 wrote: »
    Know of a girl who counted all 7 subjects and went around delighted that she got 500 and something, only for it to be pointed out that she had to take off about 60 points for the seventh subject.:pac:
    That reminds me of a lad I knew who came out of the school on the day and said he had 90 points. Someone went over and checked his scores and then gave him the horribly bad news that he was after calculating his scores as though he were doing all Honours subjects. He did all pass ones. Unfortunately, he only got 30 points.

Remember to double check your subject grade and score before broadcasting your score to the world.

Half of me feels sorry for them, the other has me in stitches.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

A level dossing ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭risenbass

Know of a girl who counted all 7 subjects and went around delighted that she got 500 and something, only for it to be pointed out that she had to take off about 60 points for the seventh subject.:pac:

Was the 7th subject Maths by any chance?:D

Its great to hear Fletch is at least on the right track to recovery. Might be a while before we see him properly but he might come back at a vital time for us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Half of me feels sorry for them, the other has me in stitches.:pac:

I wouldn't put it past myself to do something similar tomorrow, tbh.:pac:

I wouldn't put it past myself to do something similar tomorrow, tbh.:pac:

well best of luck. Hope you get what you want.

Really looking forward to next Monday.

Hopefully we might have bought player or two by then also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Rio happy to see Fletch back anyway

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5 Welcome back Darren Fletcher, great to see my man ratting round the pitch!! Deserves some luck now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jame Gumb

The boys on Newstalk were just putting the boot into RVP.

- Referring to the fact that he's been dropped from the Dutch national team in favour of Klas Jan Huntelaar.

- Referring to how injury prone he is.

- Referring to an interview they had with John Giles during which he criticised Van Persie's professionalism and accused him of only playing well when there was a contract or a move up for grabs.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement