Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 11/12

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Gary Neville's coming to Galway on a stag do

All of you Galway heads need to go on the piss with him. Do it for all of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

u see, this is the crux of my feeling of despair right now and for the past year. our financial system is dictated by success. we cannot afford another season like last year, as the club cannot sustain it financially.

basically, if our success drops on the pitch, our financial position gets worse. i cant imagine (IPO aside) too much money being availble next year if we have another season with only 3 home CL games, no home FA cup games, no prize money.

can people not see that? jaysus lads i am sorry for being a depressing c*nt today and i normally am the opposite (well outside of the last 12 months anyway), but surely everything is not the rosey picture that most of ye are painting?

do ye honestly expect us to win trophies next year, without proper investment?

no need to get all personal lad, if you dont agree with me, then thats fine, no need to start with the insults. alot of people are worried about the standard of play last year and about the problems in our first 11. alot of rival fans think is crazy what is going on. do you not at least see some sense in what i and a few more on here are saying?

i am concerned about the coming season, as with every passing day, we look less likely to fill the gaping hole that has cost us dearly over the last 18 months. and for what its worth, ive actually met a huge amount of people off this forum through tickets and going to matches, i seem to get on grand with them. most of them will vouch for the fact that at least i try to be realistic and look ahead, not to the past.

as i said, i am sorry for being in a depressing mood and all doomy and gloomy, but a few home truths need to be respected also. last seaosn wasnt a good one, it was embarassing for the most part. ill still be there supporting the team at about 25 or 30 games this year, however i know alot of people who wont, as they are not happy with the way things are going.

The team as it is is good enough to get into the knock out stages of the CL and finish near or at the top of the league. That is all the success that is needed to sustain the finances. If you want to worry about finances, you should worry about what might happen if the IPO falls on its arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Utd need at least one if not two CMs, didn't even think it was debatable to be honest. If they go into the season with Carrick, Cleverly, Scholes, Anderson and Giggs as CM options they will fall well short, no question about it. They have great attacking options and will beat most of the EPL handy enough but will struggle in CL. I would rather a CM than Baines anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

It may be my poker background, but yes I would be saying exactly the same things. In poker it is important not to be results orientated, but to focus on making the right decisions. For example, if you fold 7,2, and then the flop comes down 7,2,2, well you still made the right decision, the end result doesn't really change that.

Similarily, it doesn't really change things that United managed to pull results out of the fire and challenge to the end of the season. The deficiencies in the team remain, and with those deficiencies we will struggle to win the big games when they really matter. Its the worst kind of sitting on your laurels to happily pretend that things will be ok just because we ran City close last time. Aguero missing that shot would not have changed the fact that our midfield cannot compete when it really matters.

Yes but as I said in my first paragraph we really only have one big flaw and that is CM. Now if that is fixed and we bring in a player that can go straight into the first XI and nail down a place we have a squad there on paper that is well capable of winning the league.

I also wasn't trying to say things will be ok this year just because we came so close last season. What I was getting at was I thought it was a tad OTT to be describing last season as an awful season when we came so close to winning the league. Granted we threw it away and were poor in Europe but if the final goal of the season had gone wide then we would have been champions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

I was wondering the other day, does Fergie have a blind spot when it comes to midfielders???

As a neutral, going back it seems that he's either had players that just dominate the center of the pitch and just remove the problem for years, e.g. Scholes and Keane, or he's had huge trouble finding the right man for the job.

I'm just comparing it to how quickly he seems to be able to find a top level striker or winger or CB (either through purchase or promotion) when his squad needs one, but the midfield seems to take ages to get right.

Is there anything to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭KH25

If Im being honest, Fergie's quotes today make me optimistic that he is going to adress the midfield with at least one solid signing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

gosplan wrote: »
    I'm just comparing it to how quickly he seems to be able to find a top level striker or winger or CB (either through purchase or promotion) when his squad needs one, but the midfield seems to take ages to get right.

He took a long time to sort out the defence in the early part of the 2000s as well, replacing Stam with Laurent Blanc who was shaky to say the least in his first season and a bit better but still far beyond his sell by date in the two years that followed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,406 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

What age was Fabregas when he started playing midfield for Arsenal? He only cost £300k or something and went straight into the first team. If Ramsey had moved to United he would've gone straight into the first team. Not saying Powell is as good at his age as either of them but if Pogba had stayed and was going to start at the beginning of the season everyone in here would be jizzing themselves. Jones was thrown into midfield at 19 last season for England against Spain and did well. Powell seems like the type of player who can link the midfield to Kagawa, Rooney, Nani and Valencia and if Cleverly comes back then Powell will only be playing backup to him and Scholes at the very least for that 2nd CM spot. It's not that bad.

I've seen United win a lot in my lifetime and more every season would be nice. However, I don't mind a few seasons of transition. Transition for United is not winning the league, for other teams it's dropping out of the top 4. So long as United come out in 2 or 3 years, basically debt free and the FFP rules are enforced to a degree then I'm happy to be merely(:rolleyes:) competitive in the league and give the CL a decent go. It's not like the team are in dire straights. They're well good enough to win the league despite what people (even myself at the end of last season) were saying and Kagawa will be a huge signing, creativity through the middle is what was the big deficiency last season with Scholes and Carrick playing deep and he could probably play the role Silva plays for City quite well if hes not in the middle.

I just don't get the fear mongering tbh, you'd swear United finished outside the CL places last season, ok there was nothing won but that was because of inexperience and a few management mistakes. This season Welbeck, Jones, Smalling and Rafael are one more season experienced with Nani and Valencia moving into their prime. The outlook is quite good for the team if the LB is sorted and something happens in CM which I think it will.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I was wondering the other day, does Fergie have a blind spot when it comes to midfielders???

As a neutral, going back it seems that he's either had players that just dominate the center of the pitch and just remove the problem for years, e.g. Scholes and Keane, or he's had huge trouble finding the right man for the job.

i'm not sure, he went out and bought Keane when he had Ince. Bought Veron when he had Keane and Scholes. Went out and bough Carrick and Hargreaves for big money to repalce Keane after he left.

at the same time he has signed likes of Kleberson, Djemba2, Miller while trying to replace Keane before he actually left.

I'm confused by him at times. It took an awful long time to sort out the Goal Keeper position before VDS arrived. As Keane says above he stuttered about solving the defensive problems in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

s_carnage wrote: »
    Now the transfer window isn't even open 2 weeks and the amount of self imploding in here is unreal. If by the end of the window we don't sign a CM player then rightly so questions has to be asked but at least wait till the final couple of weeks of the window to start panicking.

Coming back to this, this would only be valid if these were new problems for us, if this was the first transfer window where we hoped for a proper midfielder to be signed.

Fact is that it isnt the first. Its not even the second or third. Its been what, five years since Fergie signed a central midfielder? And though its been only two weeks those two weeks have shown the same bunch of nothing all the previous transfer windows did.

Considering Fergies failure in this regard for the past five seasons, you can hardly blame us for being apprehensive once again.

• Advertisement

Coming back to this, this would only be valid if these were new problems for us, if this was the first transfer window where we hoped for a proper midfielder to be signed.

Fact is that it isnt the first. Its not even the second or third. Its been what, five years since Fergie signed a central midfielder? And though its been only two weeks those two weeks have shown the same bunch of nothing all the previous transfer windows did.

Considering Fergies failure in this regard for the past five seasons, you can hardly blame us for being apprehensive once again.

Fergie signed a CM 11 days ago...

Yes that's definitely how it looks to me. Since Keane and Scholes got old, and then Keane left, Fergie really hasn't sorted the central midfield out at all. The team has still had lots of success in that time, but CM has always been the obvious weak part of the team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

The future for the team looks brilliant, all that is being said I think is that a top quality central midfielder would push the club toward the level being set by Barca, Madrid etc, which has got to be the aim for Manchester United.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Gary Neville is coming on a stag to Galway :D Gonna try and head out and see can I catch him.

In fairness to SAF he spent a lot of time developing Fletcher and spent a lot of money on Hargreaves, Carrick plus Anderson. The signing of the three lads for chunky fees show he has not neglected the midfield.

If things worked out without the injuries for three of the four the midfield would be sorted now and the next couple of seasons. He certainly wouldn't have needed to bring Scholes back.

the problems for three of the lads show spending big money is not a guarantee of things working out. Maybe he didn't buy for a couple of summers as he was hoping everyone's fitness would come right.

the signing of Kagawa fills another hole, the one people wanted filling by Ozil or Sneijder so it proves he has his eye on improving things.

Liam O wrote: »
    Fergie signed a CM 11 days ago...

You well aware of the point I was making. You are also well aware that Powell is potential only.

But give yourself a pat on the back anyway. Well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Not blaming anyone at all for being apprehensive, hell I'm worried enough myself that we won't sign a CM but think it's a bit early to start panicking to the degree that has been on this forum the last few days. With all the players we've lost in the last two seasons through transfers or sickness I just feel his hand has to be forced this summer to go out and buy.

At the moment we really only have Carrick who can be relied on that can play in that position. You have Giggs and Scholes but both won't be able to play that many games this season and the form the former was in last season I would hope not. Then Anderson & Cleverley could come good but you just don't know with injuries. After that Jones could play there also but its not his natural position.

Looking at what we have available for CM this season we have to get 1 or 2 players in and hopefully one of them would be a first teamer. I really would be shocked if it is ignored for another summer.

On Powell, we've only seen his goals. I don't think anyone has seen a full game of him. He does look attack minded but I'm sure if you had lampard a few years ago he'd look the same and he could play in a 4 man midfield.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    In fairness to SAF he spent a lot of time developing Fletcher and spent a lot of money on Hargreaves, Carrick plus Anderson.

If things worked out without the injuries for three of the four the midfield would be sorted now and he wouldn't have needed to bring Scholes back.

the problems for three of the lads show spending big money is not a guarantee of things working out. Maybe he was didn't spend as he was hoping everyone's fitness would come right.

the signing of Kagawa fills another hole, the one people wanted filling by Ozil or Sneijder so it proves he has his eye on improving things.

You could say he was spending money and time on the wrong players though. It depends on whether you rate the players bought with the amounts spent. I don't at all and I think the fact that everybody is now crying out for central midfielders shows that opinion to be correct.

Edit: I should clarify with relation to the injuries, spending big money on players who are just over big injuries is very risky. Fergie has been burned badly twice now with Hargreaves and Anderson and that's his own fault for taking the risk.

• Advertisement

You well aware of the point I was making. You are also well aware that Powell is potential only.

But give yourself a pat on the back anyway. Well done.

I'll go back to the point I made earlier. What age was Fabregas? What age is Pogba who people were crying out for last season? What age was Anderson when he signed? Fergie said Powell will be in the first team squad, like he said about Jones last season. I don't see what the problem here is and thanks for the compliment at the end there, always nice to hear what fans think of me...

553951_10151032310944127_1389966362_n.jpg

Samich wrote: »
    On Powell, we've only seen his goals. I don't think anyone has seen a full game of him. He does look attack minded but I'm sure if you had lampard a few years ago he'd look the same and he could play in a 4 man midfield.

Lampard is still a poor central midfielder for the level Chelsea want to be at.

But I agree with you that Powell could turn out to be any sort of player seeing as we have only seen highlights of him. It would be great if it turns out that he is good defensively as well. Problem sorted.

553951_10151032310944127_1389966362_n.jpg

Sure post up his fifa 12 data there too while you're at it.

Pro. F wrote: »

I like infographics. Also they're not calculated by anyone. It's a statistics company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Link. :P

Joking aside though, can't wait to see Shinji in the side.

• Advertisement

But I agree with you that Powell could turn out to be any sort of player seeing as we have only seen highlights of him. It would be great if it turns out that he is good defensively as well. Problem sorted.

When he had the legs he was a box to box midfielder. Pirlo is a different player obviously but I think Pirlo is poor defensively but makes up the numbers and helps the defence. He has 2 years to make or break it imo. If he isn't doing anything of note by that time he won't be a long term 1st team starter.

You could say he was spending money and time on the wrong players though. It depends on whether you rate the players bought with the amounts spent. I don't at all and I think the fact that everybody is now crying out for central midfielders shows that opinion to be correct.

If you look at Uniteds success when those players were available it calls into question how correct that opinion is. I'm pretty sure year one delivered the champions league and those players w/scholes provided the base Ronaldo, tevez and Rooney performed so well from.

Carrick and fletcher had already played a part in a league win the previous season.

They were not the wrong players at all. Just because injuries were suffered does not make them wrong. Hargreaves and Anderson passed medicals (maybe those two could be argued as having predictable problems) and Fletchers problems were in no way predictable.

If all four were fit the last couple of seasons this cm discussion would not be happening. We would be revelling in the fact Kagawa arrived as he was/is badly needed.

my point is SAF did invest in the midfield - it didn't work out and ideally he should start investing again. Powell may be the start of that new investment (financial and time investment in young players) rather than the end.

Liam O wrote: »
    I'll go back to the point I made earlier. What age was Fabregas? What age is Pogba who people were crying out for last season? What age was Anderson when he signed? Fergie said Powell will be in the first team squad, like he said about Jones last season. I don't see what the problem here is and thanks for the compliment at the end there, always nice to hear what fans think of me...

Do you honestly believe that we should consider our midfield problems solved on the chance that an 18 year old might be good enough to immediately step in and compete against our rivals?

"Hey, no need to worry, Powell could be as good as Fabregas, no need to get anybody else..."

Thats a fine thread on which to base a title assault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Pffff it's all about Football Manager stats.

Kagawa.png

I like infographics. Also they're not calculated by anyone. It's a statistics company.

That is not an infographic nor is it based on statistics. It is opinion presented in bullet point form and with a few colours and symbols thrown in to make it more appealing.

• Advertisement

That is not an infographic nor is it based on statistics. It is opinion presented in bullet point form and with a few colours and symbols thrown in to make it more appealing.

well it has info and is an image so I'm calling it an infographic.

Well they do it for lots of players and it's pretty accurate.

Also how do you know it's not based on statistics?

well it has info and is an image so I'm calling it an infographic.
    Cool. This thing I'm sitting on has legs and leather so I'm going to call it a cow.
    Well they do it for lots of players and it's pretty accurate.
    No it is not.
    Also how do you know it's not based on statistics?

Actually I see they say it is based on their statistics (which are actually data, not statistics) so I take back the claim that it is just opinion. Those things are still not accurate at describing players and lists of data are still not statistics.

Cool. This thing I'm sitting on has legs and leather so I'm going to call it a cow.

No it is not.

Actually I see they say it is based on their statistics (which are actually data, not statistics) so I take back the claim that it is just opinion. Those things are still not accurate at describing players and lists of data are still not statistics.

So do you disagree with the strengths and weaknesses? I think they'd be pretty accurate from what I've seen. Same with the Hazard one I saw and the Giroud one.

When he had the legs he was a box to box midfielder. Pirlo is a different player obviously but I think Pirlo is poor defensively but makes up the numbers and helps the defence. He has 2 years to make or break it imo. If he isn't doing anything of note by that time he won't be a long term 1st team starter.

Lampard was not a box-to-box midfielder he was an attacking central midfielder.

I don't know why you are telling me about Pirlo. Maybe that's a typo. If you mean Powell I don't know how you've come to conclusions about his defensive abilities. I thought you were saying you hadn't watched him play.

Powell does not just have two years to make or break it, don't be retarded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I think the level they want to be at is winning the champions league and they did that with him in their midfield.

I always thought he was another overhyped englishman of moderate talent but he really impressed me last season and was flabbergasted that AVB kept leaving him out. His passing was truly top notch. He spent most of his season right in the middle and not off the front as he used to. Did you not watch him against Barca in the semi's last season? He was really good considering his team rarely had the ball.

Kirby wrote: »
    I think the level they want to be at is winning the champions league and they did that with him in their midfield.

I always thought he was another overhyped englishman of moderate talent but he really impressed me last season and was flabbergasted that AVB kept leaving him out. His passing was truly top notch. He spent most of his season right in the middle and not off the front as he used to. Did you not watch him against Barca in the semi's last season? He was really good considering his team rarely had the ball.

United won the CL with Carrick in central midfield and he is a poor central midfielder as well. Just because a team wins a knock out competition does not prove that every starter is a good player.

I did watch him in the semi against Barca. Defending in a disciplined manner when your team is parking the bus does not make you a good central midfielder. Imo, just like the majority of English central midfielders, his close control is poor and he relies on other CMs to deal with the ball in tight situations because he can't do it reliably.
    So do you disagree with the strengths and weaknesses? I think they'd be pretty accurate from what I've seen. Same with the Hazard one I saw and the Giroud one.

Yes the strengths and weaknesses are about right for Kagawa there imo. But it is not reliable nor is it authoritative. They have Anderson down as having no significant weaknesses, Cleverley's one strength is defensive contribution apparently and Evra supposedly has good concentration.

As I said, you might as well have posted up FIFA 12 numbers. It proves nothing, adds zero to the discussion and frankly it is hilarious that you think that people on this thread would be interested in reading something like that.

Lampard was not a box-to-box midfielder he was an attacking central midfielder.

I don't know why you are telling me about Pirlo. Maybe that's a typo. If you mean Powell I don't know how you've come to conclusions about his defensive abilities. I thought you were saying you hadn't watched him play.

Powell does not just have two years to make or break it, don't be retarded.

You said you hope he can be good defensively. Pirlo is one of the best midfielders about yet he's **** defensively (imo again)

Well, yet again imo, if Powell hasn't made his mark in 2 years when he's 20 I don't think he'll be a massive success. If he makes a Jones type impact then you'd think differently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I lol-ed!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

You said you hope he can be good defensively. Pirlo is one of the best midfielders about yet he's **** defensively (imo again)

Well, yet again imo, if Powell hasn't made his mark in 2 years when he's 20 I don't think he'll be a massive success. If he makes a Jones type impact then you'd think differently.

Seems a bit harsh don't ya think? I haven't seen any of him tbh, except for YouTube clips which mean nothing. Once hes treated right then he'll be a success I'd say. And the club clearly likes him if everything was done before the playoff final. I look forward to seeing him next year, hopefully he'll get his chances. I'd like to keep him first half of the season, and then possibly send him out on loan.

United won the CL with Carrick in central midfield and he is a poor central midfielder as well. Just because a team wins a knock out competition does not prove that every starter is a good player.

I did watch him in the semi against Barca. Defending in a disciplined manner when your team is parking the bus does not make you a good central midfielder. Imo, just like the majority of English central midfielders, his close control is poor and he relies on other CMs to deal with the ball in tight situations because he can't do it reliably.

Yes the strengths and weaknesses are about right for Kagawa there imo. But it is not reliable nor is it authoritative. They have Anderson down as having no significant weaknesses, Cleverley's one strength is defensive contribution apparently and Evra supposedly has good concentration.

As I said, you might as well have posted up FIFA 12 numbers. It proves nothing, adds zero to the discussion and frankly it is hilarious that you think that people on this thread would be interested in reading something like that.

Frankly, I didn't think the readers of this forum only read posts of Gary Neville quality :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Seems a bit harsh don't ya think? I haven't seen any of him tbh, except for YouTube clips which mean nothing. Once hes treated right then he'll be a success I'd say. And the club clearly likes him if everything was done before the playoff final. I look forward to seeing him next year, hopefully he'll get his chances. I'd like to keep him first half of the season, and then possibly send him out on loan.

Could be harsh :P I do think he'll do something in those 2 years though ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

kryogen wrote: »
    The future for the team looks brilliant, all that is being said I think is that a top quality central midfielder would push the club toward the level being set by Barca, Madrid etc, which has got to be the aim for Manchester United.

Thankfully some seem to get it.

I think it's just the fact the only way is down :P

Did I say that I hope he is like Pirlo? You should be aware that there are different types of central midfielders. I just expressed the hope that Powell will turn out to be a central midfielder who is strong defensively. Pirlo being not so good defensively is irrelevant. (Pirlo is okayish defensively imo but you would never play him alongside Cleverly or Scholes in a two man CM.)

That opinion is completely idiotic. There is no other way to view it. People have proven to you on here previously how your idea that players need to have proven themselves by their early twenties is bollocks.
    Frankly, I didn't think the readers of this forum only read posts of Gary Neville quality :rolleyes:

I didn't say they do.

Did I say that I hope he is like Pirlo? You should be aware that there are different types of central midfielders. I just expressed the hope that Powell will turn out to be a central midfielder who is strong defensively. Pirlo being not so good defensively is irrelevant. (Pirlo is okayish defensively imo but you would never play him alongside Cleverly or Scholes in a two man CM.)

That opinion is completely idiotic. There is no other way to view it. People have proven to you on here previously how your idea that players need to have proven themselves by their early twenties is bollocks.

I didn't say they do.

As far as I know I've never mentioned anything regarding players like that before.

Seems you have a vendetta dudeski

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Dear god he just moved to the Premiership he will spend a year on the fringes and spend time bulking up. He will spend the following year working his way into the team and he will be 20. So if in 2 years he is not a first team starter he wont be a big success. I dont like to call peoples opinions stupid so i wont. Smalling couldnt get in last year he is 22 or 23 so i presume he wont be a big success by your logic. Same with Fabio and Cleverley. A bizzare logic you have. If a player is not a first team starter at one of the best teams in the world at the tender age of 20 he wont be a massive success. Hope your trolling.

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Dear god he just moved to the Premiership he will spend a year on the fringes and spend time bulking up. He will spend the following year working his way into the team and he will be 20. So if in 2 years he is not a first team starter he wont be a big success. I dont like to call peoples opinions stupid so i wont. Smalling couldnt get in last year he is 22 or 23 so i presume he wont be a big success by your logic. Same with Fabio and Cleverley. A bizzare logic you have. If a player is not a first team starter at one of the best teams in the world at the tender age of 20 he wont be a massive success. Hope your trolling.

Lol.

Smalling couldn't get a look in? Could he not? He played in a measly 50% of our PL games last season.

Cleverley hasn't proved anything yet.

Fabio is being kept out by one of the best LBs in the world of the last few years. Seemingly won't be ready to start in a year or 2 with the signing of Baines (as it seems)

Also you misread my post, I said if he hasn't done anything of note by 2 years time he won't become a long term 1st team starter. Ye seem to think I said if he's not a starter in 2 years he won't do anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

I actually think Powell is pretty bulked up already .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

To be fair, there's a difference between what kryogen posted(which I fully agree with) and the end of the world stuff that homerjay was spouting.

• Advertisement

As far as I know I've never mentioned anything regarding players like that before.

Seems you have a vendetta dudeski

When an opinion is a stupid as this one I'm not surprised you would lie about holding it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement