Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do You Play an Instrument?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

vader65 wrote: »
    Yea I play abit of guitar, Love accoustic.

Same I play acoustic and I practice as much as I can, prob 15 mins a day at the very least and an hour a day at most. Haven't really gotten into electric yet, but I might if I get one for my 21st:).

I sort of agree with the analogy of metal fans vs pop fans in terms of who will have the motivation to learn an instrument (no offence pop fans), metal does seem to be one of those genres with a vast appreciation for technicality. It would be especially the case with bands that sing very little, as in pop vocals and synth sounds are the main feature people become interested in. I don't listen to much metal, but I respect the fans as there aren't many greatest hits/ one song people among the masses in their crowd.

Advertisement