Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would these be any good

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Link error?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

Chiparus wrote: »
    Link error?

fixed now hopefully:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

your best bet would be to ask in the airsoft section if anyone has bought this or from this seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

your best bet would be to ask in the airsoft section if anyone has bought this or from this seller.

not a bad idea i will do that;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

tommyboy26 wrote: »

not a bad idea i will do that;):D

Just so you know Airsoft versions of real firearms, while almost replicas are often slightly larger or smaller spec. Example, I had a g code holster for a sig p226 9mm. Fitted grand. I also had a top end p226 Airsoft gun. Which to my eye was almost identical. The holster disagreed. The Airsoft version had a wider slide and would not enter the holster.

Just something to bear in mind before ya blow your money

If you want a cheap holster just go with a fobus, just make sure the seller is in Israel and not china

• Advertisement
Advertisement