Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off Macs today, Saturday only in CompuB

Options
  • 16-06-2012 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place..
    Mac Bargain Alerts?

CompuB are offering 10% off all Macs (not applecare or warranty) in their new store in Dundrum for today (16/6)

I got €255 off my BTO Base MBP Retina with 16GB, first time I've ever paid anything but full price for Apple kit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Elessar

Thought they didn't open til 11?

Do they have any in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭case_sensitive

Open at 11, and no, they don't have one in stock, girl told me that Apple only sent 100, in total, to all of Europe! I don't believe that, but CompuB certainly didn't get one.

Doesn't stop them taking a order from you though, and they'll honour the 10% over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Elessar

Bought one myself :)

Saw it in store, it IS nice, incredibly thin and the screen, though hard to really get a feel for in store, is crisp. It is indeed like reading printed magazine text. Such a powerful machine, such a thin body, such a nice screen, such a technological leap...plus 10% off. I couldn't resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭case_sensitive

After being called 10 days ago to say it'd be another 4-6 weeks (totalling up to 8 weeks since I ordered it!!), I got a VM today saying it's ready for collection. Can't wait to get out of here and pick it up!

Advertisement