Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Sports Jersey Distributors

Options
  • 16-06-2012 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi Guys

I am in the process of opening a new football store, both a retail premises and online store to go with it.

I've recently run into a bit of difficulty in sourcing some of the distributors i.e not returning phone calls or responding to emails.

Can anyone advise if they have any contacts in the following brands, Lotto Sports, Diadora, Top Lion, Hummel, Macron and Joma?

The bigger brands get back to you fairly quick with details on how to open an account which is fine because it means I know what I have to do in that respect.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Jonathan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 bobbymoore1

Nobody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭janullrich

Good luck with the project mate. Sorry I don't know of any names but Dublin needs a good football store particularly after that great little shop in Georges Street closed down. I was devasted with that as I could get any of my Hertha Berlin jerseys without ordering them online or going to Germany for them.

Advertisement