Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Checked out some of his Youtube Vids from his previous stints on the Sky Psychic Channel and his introduction was "that Wayne has helped the police find missing people".

FFS. It's known that not one single missing person has been found as a result of psychic investigation.

Edit:

Check out this complete and utter b!tch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRc4LkBRjIc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuPadpaTwKY&feature=related

Gets caught out on Montel Williams and tries to maintain she's right in the most unbelievable circumstances!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Checked out some of his Youtube Vids from his previous stints on the Sky Psychic Channel and his introduction was "that Wayne has helped the police find missing people".

Probably solved a "Where's Waldo" puzzle that was stumping them down the station.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,323 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Wayne uses the trusted Eeny, meeny, miny, moe logic to get his criminals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

What sections of the BAI rules apply to this crap?

BAI
    8.10 Fortune Tellers, Psychic Services etc.
    1. Commercial communications for fortune tellers, psychic services etc., are
    acceptable where the service is evidently for entertainment purposes only and
    this is made clear in the communication.
    2. Claims that future events may be predicted, other than as a matter of opinion,
    are not permitted.
    3. Claims to make contact with deceased persons are not permitted.
    4. Claims pertaining to matters of health, cures, curing and/or healing are not permitted.
    http://www.bai.ie/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/General-Commercial-Communications-Code.pdf

Wayne has been pretty careful about the health one and the company running it could prob use this thread to show the entertainment value of the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ambient.air

Headshot wrote: »
    Oh I have a good one

You ring up asking to find a long lost friend, he's name is Garth and then you say. Wayne you know Garth dont you

It's Wayne's World, Wayne's World, party time, excellent!

Why don't you ring up?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,323 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Why don't you ring up?.

Because im not paying 15 euro

MY mobile credit be gone in no time lol

Headshot wrote: »
    Because im not paying 15 euro

MY mobile credit be gone in no time lol

It costs 2 euro and 44 cent.
    and so what ?
    for that amount of money you would get fatty foods that make you fat/unhealty and make your live shorten along with been deperesed mood.

but that 2 euro and 44 cent for that phone call = happy,fun,etc = the more happy you are the longer you live and enjoy your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

2.44 PER MINUTE

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭enigmatiq

Looking back at the various phases of the Play TV campaign, there were several aspects that were more about the operation of the game, rather than the content.

Most significant was the continual assertion by the presenter that the call lines were open and waiting for callers, whereas in fact there were numerous people queued on hold.

In the end, they were required to display a count of calls waiting.

I think that we have already seen and heard the same comments on PRL, while a number of boarders here have stated they were placed on hold at €2.44 a minute, at a time when there was no victim caller 'receiving treatment'.

Is that the place to start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Yes.

I think that is where they will become unstuck. Claiming lines are open when clearly they are not.

• Advertisement

c'mon time.. hurry up!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Very curious now. Do you get vetted before getting through and didnt wayne saying you get straight through if you call the number.
    If vetted then there would be a min time spent answering questions so that rules out only 2.44 a minute. more like 2.44 per minute put you have to spend a min of 4 minutes on the line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

ok whatever.
    his post was stupid and very immature.
    and btw its ILLEGAL for kids under <13 years of age to access forums (boards).
    So mabe we should ask boards.ie admin for his IP, contact eircom probley and ask his parents to get off the net.

you see what I mean?, its the same thing...
    doing stuff like that in life won't get anyone anywhere.

its like the poor people who sue .
    etc..

Son, you are a shill, your poor spelling and grasp of the english language suggests you could be from the country Wayne broadcasts from, forget about my ip address, id love to see yours......

If anyone reports this gem to the BAI ill come round to their house with a hatchet :)

Just talking to a caller from last night and when he called was given a speil for about 5 mins before being put through so it does look like you have to spend a few mins going through hoops before you get through hense the €15 charge

It costs 2 euro and 44 cent.
    and so what ?
    for that amount of money you would get fatty foods that make you fat/unhealty and make your live shorten along with been deperesed mood.

but that 2 euro and 44 cent for that phone call = happy,fun,etc = the more happy you are the longer you live and enjoy your life.

Seems like poor wayne spends his cut of the €2.44 on fatty foods anyway...

ALERT!!!

From http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yjd1ihfb1s&feature=channel&list=UL

Thank tvtreatsful see you tonight I will only be on for 1 hour from 1am-2am look forward to more recordings :-)
    Wayneisaacs 3 hours ago

Could also go to comreg. 5.3 might be a go http://www.comreg.ie/_fileupload/publications/ComReg1054.pdf

Promo for wayne:

Edit: you may piss yourself laughing

spookwoman wrote: »
    Just talking to a caller from last night and when he called was given a speil for about 5 mins before being put through so it does look like you have to spend a few mins going through hoops before you get through hense the €15 charge
    Is this €15 mentioned anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭The Shlong

After reading what Wayne the slob CAN'T talk about under the BAI rules, it's hardly worth even watching it for the laugh...once was enough...although maybe he'll get caught out again tonight.....hmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Is the studio actually based in Ireland?

SNIP

€2.44 per min is only mention of charges, no mention of any minimum charge although from reading here it seems to exist

Dunny! wrote: »
    Is the studio actually based in Ireland?

SNIP
    Unlikely to be in Ireland.

Most likely in Budapest or the UK.

2 Callers on twitter saying they were charged €15

Mods, how much do i have to donate to charity to get this as my avatar??

16gzjio.jpg

Unlikely to be in Ireland.

Most likely in Budapest or the UK.

Wayne checked in on facebook as being in Budapest

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Son, you are a shill, your poor spelling and grasp of the english language suggests you could be from the country Wayne broadcasts from, forget about my ip address, id love to see yours......

lol bro, I was just making an example. See what I said about contacting admin/ISP/etc REGARDING HIS "IP" , that was like what she said about making a stupid abuse report to tv3 or whatever..

my ip btw is 86.46.31.53
    wut u gona do? ddos me? lol

cya around bro, your a cool guy...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

just found out about this now, sounds like it's going to be PlayTv revisited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

lol bro, I was just making an example. See what I said about contacting admin/ISP/etc REGARDING HIS "IP" , that was like what she said about making a stupid abuse report to tv3 or whatever..

my ip btw is 86.46.31.53
    wut u gona do? ddos me? lol

cya around bro, your a cool guy...:pac:

Are you a troll?

Or are you just really silly and/or unfamiliar with forum etiquette?

Calm down a little bit and stop calling people out. It's irritating. We're all just trying to have a good time and watch our good friend Psychic Medium Wayne Isaacs.

What's this about him being on only from 1-2am tonight? Is this true? I am confused.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement