Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭enigmatiq

Headshot wrote: »
    Mistique looks like she is just out from Jail

Mug shot

No - Ken is the police line-up picture. Mystique is from an anti-drugs campaign poster

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheFreshPrince

redarmy wrote: »
    Psychic-Medium Wayne Isaacs
    I was called by one of the reporters from The Star newspaper in Dublin they are doing a story on the prank call which will be in the paper tomorrow to 1 million people. The video has had nearly 20,000 hits in the last 48 hours. his facebook page :rolleyes:

I was contacted by that pillar of journalism The Star also today, below is my exchange.

Hi ___,

Thanks a million for getting back to us and fair play on the prank, it was absolutely hillarious. I was chatting to Psychic Wayne today and he has offered to do your card reading for free?

Are you interested?

Catriona Loughran
    News Reporter
    Irish Daily Star,
    Level 5, Building 4,
    Dundrum Town Centre,
    Dublin 16,

Thanks Catriona,

Now that this charlatan has had plenty of time to do the tiny amount of research on me required to do a Cold Reading, I think ill pass on promoting his show. I think the video itself and the backlash it is receiving just about sums up how I, and indeed the majority of the country, feel about this type of blatant snake-oil salesman. I am happy to discuss the issue further however, and thanks for your article and response.

Hi ___,

Thanks a million for getting back to us and fair play on the prank, it was absolutely hillarious. I was chatting to Psychic Wayne today and he has offered to do your card reading for free?

Are you interested?

Catriona Loughran
    News Reporter
    Irish Daily Star,
    Level 5, Building 4,
    Dundrum Town Centre,
    Dublin 16,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

flamboyant clairvoyant

Could be the follow up to the Arctic Monkey's hit Fluorescent Adolescent.. =P

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ambient.air

Notes: (regarding "sean")

-> She did not say anything of it, it is the producer saying what to say in her ear
    -> It may give the lad some good hope, if hes like that and then he believes this, well then it works for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

Yeah I agree. I know we're all having a laugh in this thread but it's not at their expense, I feel sorry for the people who call into this show seeking genuine advice.

Well said

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,330 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

We should ring her up and ask can you predict my phone bill after this call

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Lads, don't think I can stick this much longer, it's gone beyond a joke now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I was contacted by that pillar of journalism The Star also today, below is my exchange.

Hi ___,

Are you interested?

Catriona Loughran
    News Reporter
    Irish Daily Star,
    Level 5, Building 4,
    Dundrum Town Centre,
    Dublin 16,

Thanks Catriona,

Now that this charlatan has had plenty of time to do the tiny amount of research on me required to do a Cold Reading, I think ill pass on promoting his show. I think the video itself and the backlash it is receiving just about sums up how I, and indeed the majority of the country, feel about this type of blatant snake-oil salesman. I am happy to discuss the issue further however, and thanks for your article and response.

Hi ___,

Are you interested?

Catriona Loughran
    News Reporter
    Irish Daily Star,
    Level 5, Building 4,
    Dundrum Town Centre,
    Dublin 16,

Will? IS that you?!

Just want to say one thing:

You're a f*cking legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Could be the follow up to the Arctic Monkey's hit Fluorescent Adolescent.. =P

Funnily enough Arctic Monkeys is what came into my head when she said it as well! THE MAGIC MUST BE RUBBING OFF ON ME! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,273 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I feel bad for Sean - Sounds like an old person who has been left behind alone after all his friends passed away. Makes me sad.

I can't turn it off though in case I miss a prank :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ambient.air

Hi ___,

Are you interested?

Catriona Loughran
    News Reporter
    Irish Daily Star,
    Level 5, Building 4,
    Dundrum Town Centre,
    Dublin 16,

Thanks Catriona,

Hi ___,

Are you interested?

Catriona Loughran
    News Reporter
    Irish Daily Star,
    Level 5, Building 4,
    Dundrum Town Centre,
    Dublin 16,

just to let you know this is all setup for the fun.
    but wanye is more fun than that one..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

"The magic of technical TELEVISION!"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭dangerpowers

Headshot wrote: »
    what the **** is she smoking

I could say but would probably be banned!!

Hello to BMollie also!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Thank **** I don't have a HD tele with this mare of a one on at the moment. I'd be puking all night I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

Mona there looks like an anti-domestic violence advert and Reany looks like rose west after putting on a few pounds

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

MrsD007 wrote: »
    There is a big difference though, Denise a lovely lady who talks alot of sense and genuinely tries to help people through their difficulties.

I said she looked like her, not that it was her.:p

Denise has been on This Morning for a long time and talks a lot of sense,unlike Starella.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Hi ___,

Are you interested?

Catriona Loughran
    News Reporter
    Irish Daily Star,
    Level 5, Building 4,
    Dundrum Town Centre,
    Dublin 16,

Thanks Catriona,

Hi ___,

Are you interested?

Catriona Loughran
    News Reporter
    Irish Daily Star,
    Level 5, Building 4,
    Dundrum Town Centre,
    Dublin 16,

Ah good sir, pleased to meet you, i tip my hat to you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Please people, do not ring into this show except to take the absolute piss. Una Power is another "psychic" who needs a kick in the tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I feel bad for Sean - Sounds like an old person who has been left behind alone after all his friends passed away. Makes me sad.

I can't turn it off though in case I miss a prank :(.

I'd say you're not the only one with that fear of missing "The Fresh Prince" Mark II !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

She seemed to be delighted when somebody finally called the show .. I'd say Tubridy is watching this saying "Jesus, I know how she feels"

• Advertisement

Liamario wrote: »
    Please people, do not ring into this show except to take the absolute piss. Una Power is another "psychic" who needs a kick in the tits.

+1

And are hiding behind at least 7 proxies

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Spirtual feeling = an out and out guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Notes: (regarding "sean")

-> She did not say anything of it, it is the producer saying what to say in her ear
    -> It may give the lad some good hope, if hes like that and then he believes this, well then it works for him.

notes: (regarding "sean")
    it was a woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Would you give psychic Lori one?

She's got a bit of Cate Blanchet about her..not everyone's cuppa..but...I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Need something funny soon to keep me sane.......oh and HELLO LUMINOUS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭RingTheAlarm!

Feck sake they really are dishing out the desperados tonight. Only chance of a troll is if they keep someone on hold for the whole show. When I call I only want to talk to Starella on air.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,330 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Spirtual feeling = an out and out guess

When I get that feeling its a spiritual feeling

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

"What a great caller...."

i.e. she stayed on a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭The Shlong

Are ALL the callers from the north of the country????

• Advertisement

Bad Panda wrote: »
    Would you give psychic Lori one?

She's got a bit of Cate Blanchet about her..not everyone's cuppa..but...I would.

I would but my heart belongs to LDFYI

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement