Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

He really is lapping this publicity up. Not a very wise move to link his "fans" to a forum that is essentially taking the piss out of him for being a fake, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

kevin12345 wrote: »
    He really is lapping this publicity up. Not a very wise move to link his "fans" to a forum that is essentially taking the piss out of him for being a fake, is it?

He didn't link the forum himself, a commenter on his post of the Fresh Prince video did. But yeah, you're right, he posted a picture of the article in the paper as well, even though it's publicising the Fresh Prince and his band more so than Wayne himself. :p

He also seems to be talking up the fact that the 'trickster' card came up. How come it didn't come up for the lady asking about lemon pledge? or for Euro Tom? Both of which he probably still hasn't copped were wind ups. It was a coincidence but he's using it to try and push the 'I swear I'm not a fake' message across.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Houston, we have a problem!

209750.jpg

We've been linked on Wayne's Facebook page. So perhaps any potential trolls should keep their ideas to PM's and stuff until the deed has been done, much as I would love to hear them all.

=/

Fucking Fionn the wánker...

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Fucking Fionn the wánker...

I'd laugh so hard if it turned out to be ambient.air that linked it. You'd really want to kill him then. :p

If we reported it for spam enough times would it get removed? Or is it too late?

Oh wayne if you are reading this your a thieving cúnt theiving from vulnerable people who may be in true distress and all you can offer them is horseshít by the truckload and charge for the privilidge, i hope you get pulled from the air and take your circus somewhere else

• Advertisement

I'd laugh so hard if it turned out to be ambient.air that linked it. You'd really want to kill him then. :p

If we reported it for spam enough times would it get removed? Or is it too late?

Haha im gonna get drunk some night and wrestle that bastad shill ambient.air

No too late i reckon id say hes seen it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Fionn you bollocks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭The Shlong

A word of advice to any potential callers tonight...... last night most callers spilled their guts to starella in the first 30 sec after she started asking name,date of birth,star sign and location and she STILL could tell them f*k all.:mad::mad::mad: So let her or pretty boy slob Wayne do all the guessing, it's way more fun.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6HDTNpGb21KjVbYsSBwR-gQoGhpYExLezhgYhDzWnjGpysklRlA

Re: the fresh prince prank upload on his fb page:

Christopher Robinson great story...... we know you were just leading him on and you knew really who it was.. any story like this is very good for you ..

Emmmm ya....

Good man Noel!

21d3bxd.jpg

• Advertisement

Whoever Noel is, I love him. Everybody go like his comment as a show of support.

XxXxXxXxXxX Bebo stunnahz 2005 XxXxXxX

425626_361591293885466_376983483_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Whoever Noel is, I love him. Everybody go like his comment as a show of support.
    Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

XxXxXxXxXxX Bebo stunnahz 2005 XxXxXxX

425626_361591293885466_376983483_n.jpg
    That looks to be off some gay website.

That looks to be off some gay website.

Oh you are right there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Here's the video of last nights troll attempt. The awkwardness at the end is great.

I had a sexy dream about luminous last night, then it turned into a threesome with her and stella

Bad buzz

<video>

Here's the video of last nights troll attempt. The awkwardness at the end is great.

Yeah I think I was right. You can hear him hanging up at the end, so they didn't even cut him!

Yeah I think I was right. You can hear him hanging up at the end, so they didn't even cut him!

The hungarians couldnt make out

"Yer taakin shoooite so ya ar!"

Is there a new psyco chic they are putting on tonight? We need some eye candy if we don't get a laugh.

Victoria Frances perhaps..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_EIugMKaK01nqHKLhcSu4_rtLsyXuV9uiUJT7Kvo2_ad4RftK;);););););););)

• Advertisement

The Shlong wrote: »
    Is there a new psyco chic they are putting on tonight? We need some eye candy if we don't get a laugh.

Victoria Frances perhaps..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_EIugMKaK01nqHKLhcSu4_rtLsyXuV9uiUJT7Kvo2_ad4RftK;);););););););)

Shed get it

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheFreshPrince

photo.php?fbid=426720260705902&set=p.426720260705902&type=1&theater

Its not letting me link the picture so here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=426720260705902&set=p.426720260705902&type=1&theater

This is just lies! Minimum wait is ten minutes and the feckers didnt print my actual reply to them. Plus are they allowed to publish my personal information without permission? Below my response to their request for me to allow Wayne to do a free reading for me.

"Thanks Catriona,

Now that this charlatan has had plenty of time to do the tiny amount of research on me required to do a Cold Reading, I think ill pass on promoting his show. I think the video itself and the backlash it is receiving just about sums up how I, and indeed the majority of the country, feel about this type of blatant snake-oil salesman. I am happy to discuss the issue further however, and thanks for your article and response.

Leon"

photo.php?fbid=426720260705902&set=p.426720260705902&type=1&theater

Its not letting me link the picture so here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=426720260705902&set=p.426720260705902&type=1&theater

This is just lies! Minimum wait is ten minutes and the feckers didnt print my actual reply to them. Plus are they allowed to publish my personal information without permission?

"Thanks Catriona,

Now that this charlatan has had plenty of time to do the tiny amount of research on me required to do a Cold Reading, I think ill pass on promoting his show. I think the video itself and the backlash it is receiving just about sums up how I, and indeed the majority of the country, feel about this type of blatant snake-oil salesman. I am happy to discuss the issue further however, and thanks for your article and response.

Leon"

Strange, it was in my mind to ask you if you had allowed them to publish it, i suggest a complaint be in order :)

Plus they never mentioned your love for shooting b-ball outside of school and how you grew up in Philidelphia

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

On his facebook he said that he would be presenting the show for the whole week so obviously they pulled him off after the pranks.

It's funny the amount of people who are commenting saying "It's so obvious you knew it was fake"
    and someone said "great story...... we know you were just leading him on and you knew really who it was.. any story like this is very good for you .."

lizt wrote: »
    On his facebook he said that he would be presenting the show for the whole week so obviously they pulled him off after the pranks.

It's funny the amount of people who are commenting saying "It's so obvious you knew it was fake"
    and someone said "great story...... we know you were just leading him on and you knew really who it was.. any story like this is very good for you .."

Im led to believe hes back tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

lizt wrote: »

Was just chuckling at that too, I think the people posting on his updates are other "mediums" too. Bunch of nutjobs.

I believe this is the studio in Budapest..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoeuiKokCJPGiREg2OhOFcNyyOOMOjzd9vVS4Hr6PhhLyvu64z

Im led to believe hes back tonight

Same.. =/

We'll find out in 6 hrs 35 mins. :D

1. Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭The Shlong

Ah ****, I was hoping for Vicky

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS01aM4NOcqcsQLr6r0X8h32WQU3-IBhxC-YUI7nmHSKwMZJNsgeQ

He'll be dead wide tonight if he's on.

2. Advertisement
    3. Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭enigmatiq

Just looking at the numbers here, and the rapid increase in thread activity right from the start. Must be a record here on Boards.ie?

First live message was posted on Tue (19th) at 00:00:07. As at 3 am this morning (21st) there were 1548 messages. Another 40 or so added during today - the count is now close to 1600.

The final tally on the Play TV thread was 17363.

This discussion has been closed.
    Advertisement