Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

lizt wrote: »
    On his facebook he said that he would be presenting the show for the whole week so obviously they pulled him off after the pranks.

And they thought replacing him with that mad yoke would help?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

The HP Touchpad thread aint got **** on psychic wayne!

Brilliant tags girls and boys, job well done

Is it just me or do some of the genuine callers sound a bit, well erm...

apple_pie.jpggray_key%20main.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

enigmatiq wrote: »
    Just looking at the numbers here, and the rapid increase in thread activity right from the start. Must be a record here on Boards.ie?

First live message was posted on Tue (19th) at 00:00:07. As at 3 am this morning (21st) there were 1548 messages. Another 40 or so added during today - the count is now close to 1600.

The final tally on the Play TV thread was 17363.

132 of those messages are mine. This will be my 133rd. It might seem a bit excessive but I just get so excited watching my dear friend Psychic Medium Wayne Isaacs in action.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 real_irishken

Utter ridiculous. I have yet to hear a valid arguement as to how their beneficial. I had a friend who went to one before going to OZ and was told she was going on a 'big journey'. Fraudsters the lot of them. Astrology is the devil!

Utter ridiculous. I have yet to hear a valid arguement as to how their beneficial. I had a friend who went to one before going to OZ and was told she was going on a 'big journey'. Fraudsters the lot of them. Astrology is the devil!

Welcome aboard son

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭The Shlong

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Is it just me or do some of the genuine callers sound a bit, well erm...

apple_pie.jpggray_key%20main.jpg

Sounds to me that all non Trolls are from the northern counties, and weary sad misfortunes, except for one bird last-night , she sounded like she just needed to be shagged full stop, maybe she was disfigured?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 real_irishken

I actually regret missing it now, I was going through the TV guide last night and when I came across it, I was like what the fe*k is this! I feel sorry for them. I'm still alllowed to laugh though right?

I actually regret missing it now, I was going through the TV guide last night and when I came across it, I was like what the fe*k is this! I feel sorry for them. I'm still alllowed to laugh though right?

Yes, but not at the misfortune of the genuine callers, just at slobhead Wayne

• Advertisement

The Shlong wrote: »
    Sounds to me that all non Trolls are from the northern counties, and weary sad misfortunes, except for one bird last-night , she sounded like she just needed to be shagged full stop, maybe she was disfigured?

Bunny boiler ciara? I probably would have shagged her to be honest if i could find some way to shut her up

But she was fuggin mental, ringing up a psychic to ask when (not if, when) her ex would break up with his new lady, and when the countess replied "Not before the end of summer" ciara replies "thats what another psychic said".

Bitch be crazy

Laugh at them all kid , they're no relation to you.....or are they? hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Bunny boiler ciara? I probably would have shagged her to be honest if i could find some way to shut her up

But she was fuggin mental, ringing up a psychic to ask when (not if, when) her ex would break up with his new lady, and when the countess replied "Not before the end of summer" ciara replies "thats what another psychic said".

Bitch be crazy

Probably would have shagged her?!

You wanted to plough starella at one stage, god knows what youd do to Bunny boiler Ciara!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Robert2012

I just had to post here, I watched it the last 3 nights and cried with laughter, it's great to know I'm not alone.

The posts here are hilarious too, you guys rock, keep up the good work!

Can't wait for tonight, I hope Wayne is back, he does the excruciating silences better than anyone!

Robert2012 wrote: »
    I just had to post here, I watched it the last 3 nights and cried with laughter, it's great to know I'm not alone.

The posts here are hilarious too, you guys rock, keep up the good work!

Can't wait for tonight, I hope Wayne is back, he does the excruciating silences better than anyone!

Wait 'till midnight!!! Craaaaazy

Dunny! wrote: »

You wanted to plough starella at one stage, god knows what youd do to Bunny boiler Ciara!:D

Id have them both at the same time whilst Wanye stares on with his trademark silence

As he also pulls his lad

The few devout catholics left in Ireland love this show because now they know they're not alone.. maybe an opening there for the Wayne man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Dunny! wrote: »

Jaysus man, just rub one out already! :D

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

enigmatiq wrote: »
    Just looking at the numbers here, and the rapid increase in thread activity right from the start. Must be a record here on Boards.ie?

First live message was posted on Tue (19th) at 00:00:07. As at 3 am this morning (21st) there were 1548 messages. Another 40 or so added during today - the count is now close to 1600.

The final tally on the Play TV thread was 17363.
    It'll probably settle down after the initial curiosity factor subsides. 'Social' networking and blogging has probably helped boost figures but the novelty will wear off. Some posters will become bored and move on

Wayne likes americanisms too

• Advertisement

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    It'll probably settle down after the initial curiosity factor subsides. 'Social' networking and blogging has probably helped boost figures but the novelty will wear off. Some posters will become bored and move on
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYdVeooSXJpAAfnwIgTOtiAH_TjnCzjEvwkdRfrS2YL3Ty5E-Mpwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl8XxYi8xFfCRUxY7cULmE9bRlR1XGnEu27xmfSc2lKpbRR6rLug

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

If anyone reports this gem to the BAI ill come round to their house with a hatchet :)
    Oh wayne if you are reading this your a thieving cúnt theiving from vulnerable people who may be in true distress and all you can offer them is horseshít by the truckload and charge for the privilidge, i hope you get pulled from the air and take your circus somewhere else
    Seems to be a bit of a contradiction suggested there!

and stuck cone says....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Bunny boiler Ciara

I jotted down a few thoughts on a notebook after last nights show so i might share them with you:
    A reflection:

Once again another night of banter is over. Psychic wayne has inadvertantly bought togther
    a mass of people united with one objective, to bring farce to that which misleads the innocent
    desperate and distressed; whilst having the craic, of course. To that i say thank you Wayne for
    bringing together righteous people, noble people who will drop €20 on your hokum to bring
    farce to your show, and call you and psychics out for what they really are. I hope your show
    lives long due to the camadarie it has inadvertantly brought about, and to show that there are
    decent humans out there who will not stand for this nonsense money grabbing scheme.

Until next time
    Stuck Cone

PS. Ambient.air, the offer to wrestle ya is stil open ya bastad

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Seems to be a bit of a contradiction suggested there!

i dont know how il feel about this as the days go by, better ask wayne..

spookwoman wrote: »
    Bunny boiler Ciara

I said it before and il say it again,
    baby_crazy2.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ambient.air

Wayne tonight please !!!
    i did not even bother watching the chick last night,

bring on Wayne!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Bring on mistique. Can imagine her slumped in the chair drooling with a needle handing out of her arm.

• Advertisement

Wayne tonight please !!!
    i did not even bother watching the chick last night,

bring on Wayne!!!

Ah your here ya shill how are ya? Hows hungary treating ya? Are you up for that drunken wrestle?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement