Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

spookwoman wrote: »
    Bring on mistique. Can imagine her slumped in the chair drooling with a needle handing out of her arm.

2hours of trainspotting? I want Wayne!!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ambient.air

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Ah your here ya shill how are ya? Hows hungary treating ya? Are you up for that drunken wrestle?

ofc bro, lol what do you mean hungary ? ...

Bring on mistique. Can imagine her slumped in the chair drooling with a needle handing out of her arm.

vote down! -1

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

Is it bad I am really looking forward to midnight?

ofc bro, lol what do you mean hungary ? ...

gooby plz

• Advertisement

gooby plz

im not from hungry

im not from hungry

im not hungry either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

cristoir wrote: »
    Is it bad I am really looking forward to midnight?

You're not alone. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Sean such potential and cut down in his prime

about 2 mins in he says his birthday is in about a month then says his birthday is 6th July

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Here's the video of last nights troll attempt. The awkwardness at the end is great.

Great to see the video again, but that guy with the glasses in the bottom corner kept waving at me...was he trying to tell me something..I might ask him tonight.:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Good man Noel!

21d3bxd.jpg

The fecker removed the comment. It had around 8 likes last time I saw it. Why remove it though? Surely as a psychic, he'd have seen it coming and would have had plenty of time to think of an appropriate response?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Here's the video of last nights troll attempt. The awkwardness at the end is great.

That Robinson guy looks like a Columbian drug lord

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Bunny boiler Ciara
    ''Starella she sees her fella every 6 months"....maybe it's Wayne...let him out of his box tonight Countess ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    It'll probably settle down after the initial curiosity factor subsides. 'Social' networking and blogging has probably helped boost figures but the novelty will wear off. Some posters will become bored and move on

I sincerely hope I am one of the lucky ones who becomes bored and moves on. Two hours of my life already wasted on this garbage.

Counting down the minutes to midnight ...

bhovaspack wrote: »
    I sincerely hope I am one of the lucky ones who becomes bored and moves on. Two hours of my life already wasted on this garbage.

Counting down the minutes to midnight ...

Plenty of steam in this yet my boy

We wont stop trollin til they get off the air

In honour of all those souls who got stung, €2.44 at a time, NEVER FORGET

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭The Shlong

Even though I'm watching The Good wife ...to Stuck Cone..Tiocfaidh Ar La!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I just checked out their site there and some of the pictures are hilarious. Half of them look like mugshots and the other half look like they're strung out on meth.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Goddamnit I can't wait for Friday night when im allowed stay up late to get involved in all the craic :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Why Friday??

Have beers chilling in the fridge, last night wasn't as great as the first 2 nights (still good though! :D)

I'll keep watching so long as my dear friend Psychic Medium Wayne Isaacs is around. Once he leaves I'll have to see who else they bring in and then I'll decide whether they are as worthy of my attention.

One hour lads, might get some popcorn tonight, make an occasion out of it, our fourth night together!

• Advertisement

One hour lads, might get some popcorn tonight, make an occasion out of it, our fourth night together!

Totes emosh Monsieur. No butter on mine, ta.

Evening Legg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Who have we got tonight... Is it Sterile-Ella or Sidekick Wayne

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭RingTheAlarm!

Actually have put all things aside for the last 4 hours to mentally prepare myself for this, my friends suggested that maybe I watch a film or something "more productive" but I declined...

Also noticed some youngfella called "Fionn" who has a profile pic with 6th class Irish on the whiteboard ratted all of us out on this, I think I might just have my troll name... :D

Actually have put all things aside for the last 4 hours to mentally prepare myself for this, my friends suggested that maybe I watch a film or something "more productive" but I declined...

Also noticed some youngfella called "Fionn" who has a profile pic with 6th class Irish on the whiteboard ratted all of us out on this, I think I might just have my troll name... :D

Yeah I posted that earlier on. Smelly fecker, I hope it's not one of us.. =/

Yeah fionn's a ****ér

I love doing the big box little box

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Who have we got tonight... Is it Sterile-Ella or Sidekick Wayne

I'm hoping its the former TBH

wallace1.jpg

omg, just drank two cups of my coffee from the coffee maker (used the most powerful coffee, very very strong. its packed like coke lol...)..

anyway,
    WOW . I felt AWESOME, I FELT LIKE OH YEAH I AM GREAT. STRONG, HAHA I CAN DO ANYTHING. I RULE, THIS IS GREAT. OK YES HELL YEAH !!! and at the same time relaxed..

epic, now for some dark cholate..

pitty I ate all the crisps, just hope wanye is on tonight..

• Advertisement

Evening Cone o/
    :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement