Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

I'm hoping its the former TBH

wallace1.jpg

Mick is a helluva lot better looking anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭RingTheAlarm!

omg, just drank two cups of my coffee from the coffee maker (used the most powerful coffee, very very strong. its packed like coke lol...)..

anyway,
    WOW . I felt AWESOME, I FELT LIKE OH YEAH I AM GREAT. STRONG, HAHA I CAN DO ANYTHING. I RULE, THIS IS GREAT. OK YES HELL YEAH !!! and at the same time relaxed..

epic, now for some dark cholate..

pitty I ate all the crisps, just hope wanye is on tonight..

Are you actually real?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Evenening Lads :)

I'm hoping we get someone new tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Are you actually real?

I bet if you repeatedly mashed the keyboard with your hand and then applied Google Translate to it, something resembling ambient.air's posts would result...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Can ye stop quoting that gobsh*te that is trying to troll what cannot be trolled!

The ignore button is a glorious thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ambient.air

Dunny! wrote: »
    Can ye stop quoting that gobsh*te that is trying to troll what cannot be trolled!

<del>

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭buttylegs

Evening all!! So are we all ready?? Lets hope Starella has lost her voice and hey ambient.air, lay off the bloody coffee its driving you nuts!!

Dunny! wrote: »

tumblr_m2eit85gwg1qa3grs.gif

I get ya ;)

Actually do you think we might get the Psychic Readings team on Vincent Browne? That'd make it far more entertaining, make a few predictions, etc. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ambient.air

Actually do you think we might get the Psychic Readings team on Vincent Browne? That'd make it far more entertaining, make a few predictions, etc. :D

idOiYC.PNG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Are you actually real?

I think it's Macroboy's crazy cousin..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Lisac220

Please let it be Wayne .. I don't think I could handle Starella 2 nights in a row. It was exhausting listening to her last night:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Lisac220 wrote: »
    Please let it be Wayne .. I don't think I could handle Starella 2 nights in a row. It was exhausting listening to her last night:rolleyes:

I only tuned in when I heard the phone ring. Everything else went in one ear and out the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Lisac220

I only tuned in when I heard the phone ring. Everything else went in one ear and out the other.
    She got so excited every time the phone rang it would scare me a little bit :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

omg, just drank two cups of my coffee from the coffee maker (used the most powerful coffee, very very strong. its packed like coke lol...)..

anyway,
    WOW . I felt AWESOME, I FELT LIKE OH YEAH I AM GREAT. STRONG, HAHA I CAN DO ANYTHING. I RULE, THIS IS GREAT. OK YES HELL YEAH !!! and at the same time relaxed..

epic, now for some dark cholate..

pitty I ate all the crisps, just hope wanye is on tonight..

Your back ya sack, how about that wrestle i challenged you to?

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Your back ya sack, how about that wrestle i challenged you to?

Oi Cone, stop trying to provoke him. Just add him to your ignore list and leave it be. I don't want there to be any tension tonight, ya hear? I want to enjoy my evening with my dear friend Psychic Medium Wayne Isaacs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Hope we get a few good calls tonight thinking about it we must have some boring lives with all the channels we have we tune into tv3

No starella tonight folks, shes in the sack with me, giggidty, rubbing mah crystal balls

Oi Cone, stop trying to provoke him. Just add him to your ignore list and leave it be. I don't want there to be any tension tonight, ya hear? I want to enjoy my evening with my dear friend Psychic Medium Wayne Isaacs.

Just for you brony, sall in the game yo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Don't discuss here if a troll is trying to get through...too many people watching us tonight;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Lisac220 wrote: »
    She got so excited every time the phone rang it would scare me a little bit :o

I'm still convinced she was using a vibrator linked to the phone.

Exact same, I use that time to type on this usually.

By the way what is the number to unblock your phone from premium numbers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

BMollie wrote: »
    Don't discuss here if a troll is trying to get through...too many people watching us tonight;);)

As above... Don't give the game away. Keep it to PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭buttylegs

lizt wrote: »
    I'm still convinced she was using a vibrator linked to the phone.

Sure it was her purple fluffly wand of course, ping ping ping!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Long ad break there. They must be getting Wayne ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Who else finds that French one in the eircom add Sexy

Also wouldn't mind if there was someone new in tonight, like Mistique or LYDFI...

BMollie wrote: »

... But they better be sure to tell us all as soon as soon as they get off the phone. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Hurry up and get some psychos psychics on!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement