Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Would you ever just f*ck off, you twat. We don't want you here, making duplicate accounts will just get you into more and more trouble.

Yeah, you don't want me here?.
    would be funny if I commited Suicide the next day.

oh wait you still would not give a crap would you?.
    you are empty inside, inside you,your a dark empty person.

you will always feel hopeless and empty.

enjoy your life you sad pos.

You need a bit of help bud, ring flathan there he'll sort ya out :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 niceperson1

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Ah now dont do that, i thought you were fun

I was just making a point.
    You never know who the person you are talking to, I am not suicidal and would not end my life over comments made by a person that feels empty.

its just some people take stuff seriously and I could of been someone else.

cheers,

edit:
    (also: I am not suicidal nor anything like that. I just wanted to make a point. )

also:
    I was never susdial, I don't think its funny or something to be made fun of but bullying as you may know did casue people to cause suside ... so u know im just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Yeah, you don't want me here?.
    would be funny if I commited Suicide the next day.

oh wait you still would not give a crap would you?.
    you are empty inside, inside you,your a dark empty person.

you will always feel hopeless and empty.

enjoy your life you sad pos.

You should be a psychic. You're almost as good as they are at spewing crap. :)

There's also nothing funny about suicide.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

murpho999 wrote: »
    What are you on?

She rang them in all fairness!

What difference does that make? They're openly advertising that they can help you with any problem. Then the lad goes and gives a spiel off like that to her.

This shouldn't be on the television. How the hell are TV3 showing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

The more you all watch and ring in 'trolling', the more money these kind of people will get. I'm all for fun and games but I hope that last caller brought a few home truths about the distastefulness of 'preying' on vulnerable, desperate people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Listening to Mollie's clip again.

The Jamaican boyfriend (that doesn't exist) "loves you really, trust me really dahling...."

:D

You should be a psychic. You're almost as good as they are at spewing crap. :)

There's also nothing funny about suicide.

psychic? xD ... I know bro and I may have gave some here a shock, I am sorry for that.

yeah I know, its not funny and its serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭RingTheAlarm!

He's still live on that site, madness. Wonder how long he'll be on for.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Sofa King wrote: »
    Does the website exist?

I can't find it.

I think he's still live on the web.

http://ie.eso.tv/

He's live on that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

I was just making a point.
    You never know who the person you are talking to, I am not susidal and would not end my life over sad comments on the internet.

its just some people take stuff seriously.

cheers,

Fanta-stick.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

face1990 wrote: »
    I'm not defending what these people are doing, the whole thing is pure exploitation. But refusing to put a disabled person on-air would be equally wrong and insulting. She'd paid her money for the (ridiculous and exploitative) service, and is entitled to receive the useless advice she paid for, like everyone else who rang up.

they cut her off immediately, so your point is moot
    (followed by the most ridiculously specific reading of the three days so far btw!)

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Fantastic Trolling!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

lizt wrote: »
    http://ie.eso.tv/

He's live on that now.

I'm too tired! Let us know if anything good happens..

face1990 wrote: »
    I'm not defending what these people are doing, the whole thing is pure exploitation. But refusing to put a disabled person on-air would be equally wrong and insulting. She'd paid her money for the (ridiculous and exploitative) service, and is entitled to receive the useless advice she paid for, like everyone else who rang up.

I can see your point, I guess I just thought it was slightly funny beforehand and her call just made me sad ( having had personal experience with people with disabilities and knowing how they would do almost anything to get answers or a bit of hope)

These wánkers wont be on the air much longer

I'm too tired! Let us know if anything good happens..

He's just been kicked off the air.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭RingTheAlarm!

It's over, I'm off this now too. Night all, hopefully nobody has any dreams involving Wayne/Starella/Flathan although if I get any ideas I'll be sure to post something in the Creative Writing forum :D

Im calling it a night guys, weird end to the night, i can forsee consequences to the last call for sure

hey,

if a mod or someone could delete my posts/quotes from others/etc it would be appreciated.
    sorry if I gave some a shock I was just making out a "fake point". It is my fault for acting inmature and what I said and I most senurity needed to be told fu.ck off as I really did need to shut up and I toke the "joke" too far, Sorry.

-Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Horrible to hear someone so vulnerable asking for hope out of a wheelchair from these robbing scammers. Entertainment purposes my arse!

• Advertisement

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Im calling it a night guys, weird end to the night, i can forsee consequences to the last call for sure

just to let you know I was making a fake point and have no reason to be like that . I just wanted him to su.

I made a mistake by saying that and I think I shocked some people here which is not good. What I said was extremely unnecessary and "serious".

just want to say again, WHAT I SAID WAS NOT REAL/ETC. IT WAS JUST MAKING A FAKE-POINT.

Thank You.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

What Happend in the Last Caller, i have missed it..

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    The more you all watch and ring in 'trolling', the more money these kind of people will get. I'm all for fun and games but I hope that last caller brought a few home truths about the distastefulness of 'preying' on vulnerable, desperate people.

For those that want to complain to TV3.

Here.

hey,

if a mod or someone could delete my posts/quotes from others/etc it would be appreciated.
    sorry if I gave some a shock I was just making out a "fake point". it is my fault and I took the "joke" too far, Sorry.

-Thanks.

pathetic

lol I am gone all red now, very embarrassed..

Don't feed the trolls ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

For those that want to complain to TV3.

Here.

No harm in a few emails to Joe Duffy and Ray D'Arcy (with his TV3 connections).

Get in Touch and Talk to Joe...

Call 1850 715 815 and from Northern Ireland 08457 853 333
    E-mail joe@rte.ie Text 51551 during the programme.

Follow Joe on Twitter www.twitter.com/talktojoe1850

and

To contact The Ray D'Arcy Show from 9am-12pm weekdays...

Eire-Dearg wrote: »

don't really agree. trolling it highlights it for the farce it is. it's not going to be economically viable for them to continue with it if they're depending only on the occasional troll to make 10 or 20 euro.
    also the trolls aren't the ones preying on vulnerable people, if that last caller was genuinely one. the arseholes that are pretending to be 'psychic' are. they're the ones that cut her off after five seconds on air, presumably after keeping her on hold for a good 10 or 15 minutes first.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭The Shlong

Only back from the pub, fill me in, I hear retarded old bird troll ?? Wtf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Fuc*king Hell just Deal out the whole Deck and talk and point to the cards about her question Well why didnt i think of that !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement