Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Is that the Rosemary one who was in the wheelchair and got cut off?

Jaysus, I feel sorry for her already. I hope that these assholes get their just desserts and GTFO the air as these 'physics' are a disgrace to be shown on Irish Television.

The BAI will be on their arses soon, I would know that for a fact.

This song I feel would give her a right cheering up from the first few lyrics IMO.

You may or may not like them yourselves, but I do and think they're grand.

Goodnight all!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭The Shlong

Cork24 wrote: »
    Fuc*king Hell just Deal out the whole Deck and talk and point to the cards about her question Well why didnt i think of that !

Nice wan man,

WOW they are GONE after that! FUjk me Dead !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Disgusted with this, predators thats all they are

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

spookwoman wrote: »

Oh my God...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

That last call really was a low.

Does anybody have any ideas how we can establish locus standi here for a complaint?

Because, as terrible as it was to see, there is no foundation to compel authorities to act against 'bad taste'.

And you can't be seen to be restricting business. Different strokes for different folks as they say.

However, I would think objectionably and surely, this is not a commercial transaction in which there is equal bargaining power. It is one seriously vulnerable person on one side, and scamming bastards on the other side.

What was that quote.

Bad things happen when good men sit back and do nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭enigmatiq

BMollie wrote: »
    YES Murpho you copped me......:D:D:D

Brilliant

We bow down.

We are not worthy... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭squonk

Holy christ! That last caller was attrociously handled. At the very least he could have told her that he couldn't answer health queries and asked her for another question rather than spouting general bollox.

I have to really hand it to BMollie though. You had me fooled lady! I'm delighted someone showed these fúckers up for what they are.

I have to say that although watching last night was absolute comedy gold, I headed to bed at the breakdown and missed the final caller. Ordinarilly people like Ciara and the Pizza guy are just thick in fairness so you can laugh at them because it's their money afterall. Then you get people like the FreshPrince or BMollie who you can laugh with but the last caller may have had MS which is not a good long term illness and was genuinely worried but these cúnts are the last people she should turn to.

I think they crossed the line for me. I'll complain to TV3 at any rate. I know it's great fun but I kind of feel sick now having fun at the expense of vulnerable people. I know none of us are directly responsible for manipulating these people but if you just sit back and do nothing you have to share some of the responsibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

You can always change the channel ya know!? :confused:

Once people start to discuss it on sites like these, the broadcasters or whoever is responsible know they've been successful.

Oh, and for the record, I think these 'shows' suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Hopi watcher

Is it not time that TV3 was closed altogether. Along with this late night scam (€2.44 per minute with no notification as to what the minimum and maximum lenght of a call might be)they are the only station that show "subscription service" ads that entrap people. They have not the slightest regard for their viewers and seem to regard expliotation of the vulnerable as acceptable business practise. What is necessary now is not to allow children to watch this channel unsupervised, particularly during daytime.Truly a disgusting outfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Aren't they owned by ITV?

• Advertisement

spookwoman wrote: »

I don't think it's that easy. If you watch what's happening, the guy is obviously very uncomfortable with the situation; he falters at the start when dealing out the cards, his words are stumbled and he rushes through the whole thing. The "readers" are probably being put under extreme pressure by the people who oversee the operation.

Yes, it should be cancelled no doubt about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Anyone have a clip of Mollies troll? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Shall i ring joe duffy today?

Scabadebadidleydidleybobobahbo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

You can always change the channel ya know!? :confused:

Once people start to discuss it on sites like these, the broadcasters or whoever is responsible know they've been successful.

Oh, and for the record, I think these 'shows' suck.

No, its not as simple as changing the channel. It's not just a bad tv show. It's actually preying on vulnerable people, there is something really bad going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Anyone have a clip of Mollies troll? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Can someone repost...I can't see anything in this post?

Cheers.

Edit: Nevermind. Was just Firefox!

Sofa King wrote: »
    No harm in a few emails to Joe Duffy and Ray D'Arcy (with his TV3 connections).

Get in Touch and Talk to Joe...

Call 1850 715 815 and from Northern Ireland 08457 853 333
    E-mail joe@rte.ie Text 51551 during the programme.

Follow Joe on Twitter www.twitter.com/talktojoe1850

and

To contact The Ray D'Arcy Show from 9am-12pm weekdays...

3rd party reporting of this kind of treatment may not make for a very strong case in official or legal terms. It would, perhaps, be treated simply as hearsay. I think it likely that the person that has been the victim would need to make or support the complaint.

However, reporting it to Joe and others might at least raise the profile of this crowd and their latest dodgy shenanigans. Joe will no doubt remember the long-drawn out Play TV saga, and the fact that many of the contributors to the PTV campaign are also involved in this new thread will give a level of precedence and integrity to any matters reported.

Troll gold Justine / Mollie! :D

Loved this at 45 secs "Dahling quietly plz. Go on to z concentration (camp*)"

* in more ways than one :P

Mollie, you are now immortalised on YouTube. But remember us little people when you are famous.... ;)

E.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Is it not time that TV3 was closed altogether. Along with this late night scam (€2.44 per minute with no notification as to what the minimum and maximum lenght of a call might be)they are the only station that show "subscription service" ads that entrap people. They have not the slightest regard for their viewers and seem to regard expliotation of the vulnerable as acceptable business practise. What is necessary now is not to allow children to watch this channel unsupervised, particularly during daytime.Truly a disgusting outfit.
    Max. call duration is approx. 24½mins (€60).

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Max. call duration is approx. 24½mins (€60).

66737d1239718289-edelbrock-rpm-cam-install-say-what.jpg

• Advertisement

email sent to Joe. A laugh's a laugh but they've gone too far. Let's hope Joe doesn't die laughing from FunnyFridayItis in the meantime and it'll be a subject for Monday.

squonk wrote: »
    email sent to Joe. A laugh's a laugh but they've gone too far. Let's hope Joe doesn't die laughing from FunnyFridayItis in the meantime and it'll be a subject for Monday.

joooooooooeeeeeeeee ddddddddufffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

tv3 tried this crap before remeber play tv scam

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    joooooooooeeeeeeeee ddddddddufffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!
    And we are go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭DuckStab

Duffster's on it, sh!t just got real.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

The poor woman. Flahavan didn't even hear her saying wheelchair. =/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Link for anyone interested

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Link for anyone interested

over now

Woo hoo! Was on to Joe there! Not sure what'll come of it though.

• Advertisement

tv3 tried this crap before remeber play tv scam

tumblr_lnpwi205161qg0xks.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement