Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭spookwoman

just a general note on last night there was at least 17 calls last night, say each of those is 15 mins per call thats €622

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

spookwoman wrote: »
    just a general note on last night there was at least 17 calls last night, say each of those is 15 mins per call thats €622

if that was all they took in, even if they took a few times that, I don't see how it can be viable for them.

they're not advertising supported, their only income is from the calls and they have to pay TV3 for the time, as well as their crew and, ahem, 'psychics'.
    i'd say Play TV was far more lucrative for them. this will probably go off the air for economic reasons before the BAI ever have a say on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

5 minutes till Flathan!

Do i have to register to view as i can't seem to find the watch live link.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

RGDATA! wrote: »
    if that was all they took in, even if they took a few times that, I don't see how it can be viable for them.

they're not advertising supported, their only income is from the calls and they have to pay TV3 for the time, as well as their crew and, ahem, 'psychics'.
    i'd say Play TV was far more lucrative for them. this will probably go off the air for economic reasons before the BAI ever have a say on it.

17 calls? I'd say they got ten times that! They have loads of other psychics off air that they use. They're making money, no doubt about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Thats 17 live calls as you say dont know how many off air. All the same its playing with people minds and emotions.

• Advertisement

Flathan live now

Just wearing a boring shirt :(:(

lizt wrote: »
    Flathan live now

Just wearing a boring shirt :(:(

The boring shirt disappoints me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

17 psychics? :eek:

mike65 wrote: »
    17 psychics? :eek:

They have 195 listed on their website.

• Advertisement

5 minutes in and no caller.

What's the bet that a caller will come at ten past?

Looking through their website, I found 3 psychics that do email reading for the bargain price of - wait for it - 29.99! That's for basic advice.

You can do an advanced reading for 69.99!!! :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

MAINTENANCE IN PROGRESS, PLEASE REVISIT IN A FEW MINUTES
    LOL!

'Every morning when we wake up, we must make a decide'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

I Emailed TV3 last night after the last Caller telling them that its a joke..

Thank you for your complaint. We will investigate this matter and respond to you within 21 days.

Kind regards,
    TV3 Complaints

The music is very 1980's movie success scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

When I called the number last night, I was told I had got through to Physics Live and would I hold...then after 2 mins. a recorded voice asked me if I would like to go through to another physic or hold for the tv one. I held on, and then after another 2 mins. same voice asked me the question again, and again. So from that i'm guessing a lot of callers would choose to go straightaway to a physic rather than hold. So I wonder how many are doing that. I obviously held on cause I wanted to troll. Then a foreign lady came on and asked me my name...then told me I must give my name to the reader, turn my tv down etc..I pretended I was a bit upset about the so called boyfriend..so I knew she thought I was genuine. Then I milked it when I was on...hoping to get the punchline at the end. I was shocked they did''t cut me off immediately I mentioned Play TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Stuck this up there,just sick of the bile these scammers are coming out with

15 mins in and we have a caller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

There is something unsavoury about watching psychic readings when it is bright outside.

It's like going to Abrakebabra for your lunch.

• Advertisement

Is that you lizt?

flathan.jpg

Flathan not looking his usual sparkly self tonight.

Sofa King wrote: »
    Is that you liszt?

I'm not watching anymore - what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I'm not sure how much of this I'll be able to watch but I guess I'll tune in if I can.

lizt wrote: »
    I'm not watching anymore - what happened?

Liz rang in asking was she going to move house.

It turns out that yes, yes she is.

I'm not sure how much of this I'll be able to watch but I guess I'll tune in if I can.

Hold in there MF, the Euro's aren't on till later...

Sofa King wrote: »
    Liz rang in asking was she going to move house.

It turns out that yes, yes she is.

Nah I already know what my troll would be, just can't afford to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Karmi reminds me of Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters. A few ones on the show remind me of meth heads you see in those Health advertising campaigns in America...

karmi.jpg

jamie-hyneman-1.jpg?w=390&h=292

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Karmi reminds me of Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters. A few ones on the show remind me of meth heads you see in those Health advertising campaigns in America...

karmi.jpg

jamie-hyneman-1.jpg?w=390&h=292

Psychicbusters!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

When was the thread stickied?

^_^

I saw it coming to be honest..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement