Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

54000 views already :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

It's the first thread I've become so involved in. Glad to see it becoming so popular. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

They still have last night's banner scrolling across saying 'normal TV3 programming resumes at 2:01:30'

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Is he going away now?

He said he's on TV3 tonight at midnight.

If anyone wants a free reading you can play with tarot cards online here and as a plus, it's guaranteed to be more accurate than Flathan.

• Advertisement

He's gone. Lack of calls coming in. Hopefully a portent of things to come on the main show.

Skid wrote: »
    He's gone. Lack of calls coming in. Hopefully a portent of things to come on the main show.

I was expecting 6-8pm. The feckers.

I cleared my day for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Sofa King wrote: »
    Psychicbusters!

Should be the thread title.

"Psychicbusters ft. Joooeee Duuufffyy!

I was expecting 6-8pm. The feckers.

I cleared my day for it...

Psychic Wayne would have stayed until the bitter end, calls or no calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Well how about that,my (and even the pro-Wayne) comments on that FB posting are removed. Mustve shuffled that deck goodo! :mad:

• Advertisement

Hey guys I don't know if any of you are following but I'm currently trying to have a chat with Wayne on his Facebook page. I'm being polite, but he appears to be dodging all of the questions I have asked him thus far.

Here's the thread. For some reason he brought up Play TV, which makes no sense.

Anyone got Keith Barrys twitter?

Dunny! wrote: »
    Anyone got Keith Barrys twitter?

@KeithPBarry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Looking back on the calls last night sould have seen something coming or not right. First call he tells a woman she going to get into a fight with a friend and she's not being honest with her. FFS talk about making someone paranoid

Hey guys I don't know if any of you are following but I'm currently trying to have a chat with Wayne on his Facebook page. I'm being polite, but he appears to be dodging all of the questions I have asked him thus far.

Here's the thread. For some reason he brought up Play TV, which makes no sense.

See what he said?
    I appreciate the comment and yes this is very concerning I have not been a studio psychic there for the last 2 days and I am coming home on Sunday. I may not come back on the show as I feel you do have a valid point. But this is not my doing I had no idea this was going on.

Cheers.

Ha! Wayne agreed to this challenge apparently.

lizt wrote: »
    See what he said?

Yep. I'm trying not to get into whether or not I believe in his powers because I don't feel it's relevant. I'm just trying to get him to admit the show is a farce, and judging by that last comment it's looking like he's losing faith in Psychic Readings Live.

[QUOTE=Monsieur Folie;79351768Here's the thread[/URL]. For some reason he brought up Play TV, which makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

Nice work there, M.Foley.

It will be interesting to see if Wayne returns, you have given him some food for thought.

As you said, His reference to play TV is bizarre
    do you agree that people should loose thousands of pounds on play.tv the show that was on before ??????

His defence of Psychic Readings Live is that it is not quite as expensive as Play TV.

This is nonsense - being slightly less of a disgrace than that odious piece of broadcasting history is not a justification for his show's continued existence.

Logged out of FB and clicked on Folies thread and my comments are still there,logged back in and nada. The guy's blocked me. Dont think Wayneo likes people that dare criticise him. :mad:

@MF - Ask him is it being filmed in Ireland? Is it TV3 the covers the costs of travel and expenses and so on...

He likes 'crack' apparrently. ha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Will wonder how long my post stays up on his site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Eweving, vher is flavahananan vor or psiichic varty?

Logged out of FB and clicked on Folies thread and my comments are still there,logged back in and nada. The guy's blocked me. Dont think Wayneo likes people that dare criticise him. :mad:

I can post a transcript if you're no longer able to follow. I should probably start taking screenshots in case he gets nervous and deletes it all (again!).

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Eweving, vher is flavahananan vor or psiichic varty?

He left after 30 minutes on ze veb.

Folie, is that you taking the piss out of Wayne? Fair play to ya lad!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭enigmatiq

lizt wrote: »
    54000 views already :eek:

Almost 1200 messages added since 3pm yesterday :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭enigmatiq

Psychicbusters!

Who you gonna call?

I can post a transcript if you're no longer able to follow. I should probably start taking screenshots in case he gets nervous and deletes it all (again!).

No hassle,I logged off and its still there for now,although ya might want to take the screenshots :)

Im doing a reading on the future of the show right now myself

A

A
    Sinking-ship.jpg

• Advertisement

No hassle,I logged off and its still there for now,although ya might want to take the screenshots :)

Doing it as I go. :)

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Folie, is that you taking the piss out of Wayne? Fair play to ya lad!

Haha, I wouldn't say taking the piss so much as trying to get some inside information on the show. He's a difficult one though, very good at dodging questions. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement