Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEDx event Sept8th

Options
  • 16-06-2012 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi,

Does anyone know who is organising the TEDx event on the 8th of September in Dublin? I cant find any additional info on this event on TED.com or with a google search. Any idea on where to get tickets??

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

There is no mention of tickets or venues etc on their twitter yet, I'm sure all will be revealed in due course...

I got given a TEDx bag recently, from someone who was at the Doha summit and I feel like such a cool ass nerd when I wear it! (lame ass nerd, more like)!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Tickets on sale now, early bird price of 20euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Kooli

Tickets are 30 euro now.

I couldn't be there by one. Do you reckon it's worth getting tickets anyway and turning up a bit later? (it's on all day right?)

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭trishasaffron

Looks like all tickets are sold out...............anyone any ideas on whether it would be worth turning up and hoping for cancellations?

Advertisement