Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies - Would You Consider Dating a 5'8 Man??

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

EchoO wrote: »
    I looked it on google and the the first few links all put it at 5"7'.

I pulled my figures from Wikipedia. Not that it would be any more credible but I thought it was interesting, and a well known fact that the average height was 5'10.

Think about it for a second. How could that figure be true? When I was in 6th year over a year ago, I was of average height at 5'10 out of my whole year. There were many guys taller than me but not too many shorter. The majority were my height though.

I'm 6ft now and still growing and so are many of those lads. Based on all the people of come into contact with, most have been around my height. I don't believe that stat based on my own experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Well I'm barely 5'2, so it's grand for me haha

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Grand for me too- I'm only 5 foot 3! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

I'm about 5' 2" but height is not really a major consideration when deciding to date a guy or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭Luap

Im 5'8 but my slong is 7'0

Luap wrote: »
    Im 5'8 but my slong is 7'0

In fairness, for all the bitching that some shorter guys do about the taller ones, a lot of you don't seem to realise that you have an advantage in that a dick on a 5'8 guy will look bigger in proportion to a guy who's 6'5, granted they are the same exact size :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Red21

I'd love to see pic's of those who wouldn't even consider dating the likes of Mark Walburg or Ryan Phillippe because their not up to scratch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

5 Foot 8 checking in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

ah yeah, im 5ft3, and my fella is about 5ft8, so it's ok, but we're the same height when im in heels, he hates that lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

1ZRed wrote: »
    In fairness, for all the bitching that some shorter guys do about the taller ones, a lot of you don't seem to realise that you have an advantage in that a dick on a 5'8 guy will look bigger in proportion to a guy who's 6'5, granted they are the same exact size :p

You mean the penis does not grow in conjuction with the rest of the body? :eek: You learn something everyday. :)

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    You mean the penis does not grow in conjuction with the rest of the body? :eek: You learn something everyday. :)

Well no, that's not really the angle I was going for :p I think it does grow in proportion to the body but sometimes it's not enough of a factor on size.

It's still just an optical illusion though, you're still packing the same heat and you're not any bigger. Wouldn't matter either way really, considering women are the worst judges of size ever! :pac:

pathtohome wrote: »
    I'm almost 6'4. Height doesn't matter to women, it's 100% about the face. Without male model face, you can either **** or...****, your choice.

Well there's always the pillow option, or the red light district for that matter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭pathtohome

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Well there's always the pillow option, or the red light district for that matter.

I've exhausted your second purposed option therefore I'm highly interested in the first; is there a way to increase facial symmetry using a pillow? Or are you suggesting I smother myself?

pathtohome wrote: »
    I've exhausted your second purposed option therefore I'm highly interested in the first; is there a way to increase facial symmetry using a pillow? Or are you suggesting I smother myself?

Please don't smother yourself. Have you really exhausted the second option? That would require an awful lot of riding.

Advertisement