Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual Incident - Cliff Walk / Coast Path - Women Please Read

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 boopadoopadoop

Really? ...It's just typing..o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭mathproblem

I recently stumbled across a number of posts relating to the man exposing himself to female joggers. It seems to have been going on for quite a while now. I noticed the last reported incident was around august 2012. I was wondering if there has been any news on this? Has the pervert been caught?

The idea of walking that way, not knowing if he has been caught or not, makes me uncomfortable (even if im with my 3 dogs!).

Any replies on this would be greatly appreciated :)

I heard, and i can't confirm this, or don't take it as coming from anywhere official... but i heard that the Guards knew/or figured out who it was, someone known to them & he was brought in over it.

That he wasn't charged or they didn't have enough to charge him or something like that. Again this is not gospel at all, just through the grapevine, but it sounded like someone that the Dublin Gardai and probably other services of the state are aware of & have been in regular contact with.

Whether that means they got him in a room & gave him a stark warning & told him they'd be watching the place, or maybe got him to get back in touch with whatever social services, counseling service or whatever might have been dealing with him, I don't know & would be only speculating.

Anyway the general gist is it seems that it's not some complete mystery thing the guards have no clue on.

Thanks mathproblem :)

I hope (if this is true and if it was the right guy )that he isn't still doing it. It seems to have ruined an enjoyable and scenic walk for most people. The thoughts of that happening to me send chills up my spine, even if in the company of my 3 protective canines lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I hope (if this is true and if it was the right guy )that he isn't still doing it. It seems to have ruined an enjoyable and scenic walk for most people. The thoughts of that happening to me send chills up my spine, even if in the company of my 3 protective canines lol

In the past few months there are lots of people using the walk which is great to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭Woofstuff

Nice User name, boopadoopadoopa :D

• Advertisement

lol thanks woofstuff :D

Advertisement