Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books

• 16-06-2012 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭

Any books that cannot be passed on for the 2012/2013 leaving cert?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 laurenm94

The english poetry book, I think theres a new biology book...I don't think maths can be passed on because the 2012/13 fifth years have the whole project maths course and the 2012/13 sixth years have more of project maths than we did but not sure...
    Theres a different edition of mosaique (french) that the the 5th years have, looks a hell of a lot better. There's also a new art history book that is being used
    Those are the only ones I know of, all the history and irish books can be passed down though be aware that other years will have different sraithpics!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Nitsuj

What's different about the biology book? I'd imagine the syllabus hasn't changed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Nitsuj wrote: »
    What's different about the biology book? I'd imagine the syllabus hasn't changed?

I think Its changing for the 2014 students or else for the students who will be in 5th year in 2014

Advertisement