Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan midweek nightlife

Options
  • 16-06-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello all,

A group of us are staying in Navan on a Wednesday & Thursday night shortly & are looking for advice on:

What are the good pubs - none of us young fellas so no thump thump music please :D good live music would be the biz..

Restaurants; Steakhouses/ Indian/Chinese etc

Much obliged for any suggestions :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rotharbui

Anyone? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Not sure if I can help you with the nightlife, but the only place I can recommend for grub is Copper and Spices which lies just off the Market Square; the reason it's the only place I can recommend is not for lack of other good eateries (the Russell is meant to be great also, but I don't eat steak) but because Copper and Spices is easily the most delicious (and authentic) Indian food I've eaten. Seriously, check it out; but be warned, it's very moreish!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Should be a bit of life in the town on a Thursday, try Ryans on the main street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Bermingham's on Ludlow st is a good spot for a few pints!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rotharbui

Cheers lads, thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

The new cafe/bar/retaurant in Navan called The Central Navan on Trimgate Street seems to be lively enough on week nights when I walk by and it is getting great reviews so far...I haven't been myself but it might be worth a try for something different!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭sineadc1984

Keep an eye on the palace for bands like The Hot Rocks or The 9 Inch Trio on Thursday Nights and you won't be disappointed.

Advertisement