Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any short courses in limerick?

• 16-06-2012 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know any short courses I can do , Im hoping to move to oz in a few months but badly need a few courses done just to get abit of work ? and can fas courses be of any help ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

might help if you specify the area of work

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭clarbar

am any courses relating to health work , bar tending , bookkeeping , I ve experience in waitressing , cashier work were I had to take note of the finances etc.. but any courses at all would be helpful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

suppose check fas.ie then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

clarbar wrote: »
    am any courses relating to health work , bar tending , bookkeeping , I ve experience in waitressing , cashier work were I had to take note of the finances etc.. but any courses at all would be helpful

Have a look on the ITEC (Irish Training & Education Centre) site. There are a range of courses there that vary in length. Most are distance learning but after a quick glance through the site I spotted at least one book keeping course and a number of health related ones.

http://www.irishtraining.ie/index.html

Advertisement