Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reader and Scribe pay

• 16-06-2012 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I'm wondering could anyone tell me when you get paid for being a reader/scribe, also how much do you get paid? I assume it's somewhere on the Dept. Ed. site but I can't seem to find it. Knowing would really help with summer plans. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Zizigirl

Hi,
    It's €56 per exam and I normally get paid at end of July but there has been a couple of years I've been paid end August. I've been doing it eight years...
    Z

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hurling11

Thanks OP. Going on a holiday at the end of July so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jaffacakes12

hey how does one go about becoming a reader\scribe...what kind of qualifications do you need?? I'll be qualified as a primary school teacher in may is that if any use to me?? thanks a mill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

hey how does one go about becoming a reader\scribe...what kind of qualifications do you need?? I'll be qualified as a primary school teacher in may is that if any use to me?? thanks a mill

There are no qualifications as such. In my experience, teachers and SNAs from the school do it.

Advertisement