Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor Factors

Options
  • 16-06-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Everyone,

I have a product I would like to sell to motor factors can anyone tell me who I should approach and generally how it goes down. Will they give me a purchase order or will they want the product straight away that's if they want the product.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Jim from Cork

You can call to as many independent motor factors as you are able. If they want your product they will order off you.

You can contact some of the factors that have multiple branches EG:
    PR Reillys – www.Team.ie
    AD - www.adireland.ie
    Premier in Cork, Tralee etc.

Then you have the like of D&S Roe http://www.dsroeltd.com/ who do a lot of wholesale to independent factors and motor dealers.

If they like the product and see potential for sales and margin then they will buy. If the product is good then some may look for "exclusivity" in areas etc.

You can only try;)

Advertisement