Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for dance venue?

Options
  • 16-06-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey folks, I'm looking to put on some kind of dance social at some stage, and was looking for suggestions for venues?

I have a few ideas but nothing fantastic. A bar is not essential, all we need is a decent floor space, and some tables and chairs..

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Egon wrote: »
    Hey folks, I'm looking to put on some kind of dance social at some stage, and was looking for suggestions for venues?

I have a few ideas but nothing fantastic. A bar is not essential, all we need is a decent floor space, and some tables and chairs..

Cheers!
    The 50s maybe?

Couldn't resist.

Local community centres maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Any of the hotels have function rooms or you could try GAA clubs or community centres?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 10,478 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

The Rowing Club in Woodquay.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

De Burgeos is nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

how about the GPO? used to be some mad raves there back in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'd suggest the back section of the Oslo Pub in Salthill. Huge area and nice food and drink too :)

Advertisement