Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone missing a dog?

Options
  • 16-06-2012 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi all.
    A dog rambled up to our house this afternoon and has been here since. He seems healthy and is obviously not a stray. I was wondering if anyone is missing this little fella or recognizes him.
    He has a bit of blood on his throat so that's why I'd like to keep an eye on him to make sure he's ok.

If anyone knows him, please give me a shout.
    BTW we live in the Williamstown road area.

dog.jpg

dog1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

His lipstick is out in the second pic haha

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Phsyche

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Someone around by Grantstown Park/Collins Ave/Earlscourt is definitely missing a dog - they've put up notices on lampposts in the area. No idea if it's the same type of dog, but if you find yourself over that way, check out the notices.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Could you get one of the Radio Stations / Newspapers to tweet this?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

fricatus wrote: »
    Someone around by Grantstown Park/Collins Ave/Earlscourt is definitely missing a dog - they've put up notices on lampposts in the area. No idea if it's the same type of dog, but if you find yourself over that way, check out the notices.
    Don't think that's this dog, there's a picture in the Waterford today if any one can scan it. It looked a more furry type of sausage dog.

• Advertisement

fricatus wrote: »

jayboi wrote: »
    Don't think that's this dog, there's a picture in the Waterford today if any one can scan it. It looked a more furry type of sausage dog.

Thanks, I checked this and not the same dog unfortunately.
    Could you get one of the Radio Stations / Newspapers to tweet this?

I called into WLR first thing on Monday morning, they have my number but haven't heard anything back.
    I've also had him with the vet to check if he's chipped but no luck in that regard.

He's still with us anyway.
    There's always a chance he was 'dumped' but he seems well looked after and is great with the kids,he's only about 7/8 months old I reckon. Hopefully there's someone looking for him and we can find them!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

Poor little fellow. You'll grow to love him.

Brianne wrote: »
    Poor little fellow. You'll grow to love him.

Yeah. We already do. He just seems to get on so well with everyone, kids, dogs and cats.
    I'll just have to keep trying to find his owners.

Advertisement