Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3 - Euros

Options
  • 16-06-2012 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭

Perquis starts. Ffs. Read on around 3 different sites he was out. Ah well (better not score now!!). Titon plays. Rosicky on the bench. Otherwise much as you'd expect with the 4 teams

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,570 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Russia game is on BBC3, with BBC1 and RTE2 carrying the Poland game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

My team for this week:

Malafeev - Rui Patricio

Jordi Alba - Maggio - Bonucci - Lescott - Debuchy

Dzagoev - Pilar - Ozil - Fabregas - Mandzukic

Lewandowski - Jelavic - Benzema

In the top 10 of Boards league so hoping for a strong week. Dzagoev with the armband tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Thoroughly disappointed to see Russia (and Dzagoev, who I had @ 100/1 to be top goal scorer) go out, but otherwise a great day for me FF wise, with 3 clean sheets scored.

Have a tough decision for captain tomorrow though. Looks like Ozil or RVP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Poor night for me with Pilars 4 points the only mildly positive score. At least Capt Dzagoev didn't get himself sent off.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Maniatis my only real scorer with 6, both Kuba and Dzagoev will be subbed out. Was in top ten overall in another FF comp but really fked it up tonight with perquis, kuba, lewandowski and arshavin all gash scores. Feck it anyway:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

15 from 3 players (3 underperforming players subbed out). Captain on Hummels tomorrow :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Captain definitely on Gomez today. 12 from 3 players. I'm very annoyed I got rid of Papadopoulos. It was a last second thing and he gets 7 points!

All of my eggs are in the France, Spain and Germany basket at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Captain on Joao Pereira tonight....as I don't have anyone else playing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Ozil or RVP for the armband tonight, that is the question!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

Huntelaar plays but i'd still go with RVP even if he's coming in from the left. Still the most likely to score.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Only 20 points so far, my big hitters dont play tonight though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Bad, bad gameday so far, but I have some big lads for the final day and expect Pirlo to carve us open tomorrow (I'll be quite happy if he loses though).

20 points for capt Ronaldo, but could have been so much more. Cant really complain though.

Buffon or Cassano for the armband?

Joao Pereira got an assist last night and a recovered ball pt but no clean sheet and a yellow means I'll take it off him.

12pts for my captain and I'd be happy, or am I greedy giving up the 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

5 points doubled from Gomez. But that's not really enough to tempt me to keep it on him.

As long as Torres starts tonight, i think ill throw it on him.
    But i feel its likely to end up on last chance saloon Benzema again :D

8-10 wrote: »
    Buffon or Cassano for the armband?

Joao Pereira got an assist last night and a recovered ball pt but no clean sheet and a yellow means I'll take it off him.

12pts for my captain and I'd be happy, or am I greedy giving up the 10?

Did neither. Buffon got me 5 and Cassano 6. 43 with 3 to play. Happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Silva or Cassano..... I went with Silva :( I knew Cassano would do better but I had still had hope in me that Italy wouldn't score much today so I went for Silva. And I lost 5 points from Gomez by giving the captaincy to Silva :rolleyes: Anyways, I still have Young and Ribery to put the captaincy on tomorrow.

FatRat wrote: »
    Silva or Cassano..... I went with Silva :( I knew Cassano would do better but I had still had hope in me that Italy wouldn't score much today so I went for Silva. And I lost 5 points from Gomez by giving the captaincy to Silva :rolleyes: Anyways, I still have Young and Ribery to put the captaincy on tomorrow.

I'm still reeling from the decision to give it to Young on last day of gw1. He was my lowest scoring player with 1pt!!

Still, been going well since. Broke the 150pt barrier tonight and into top 5k overall. Already playing around with transfers for the quarters. Would 4 German defenders be overkill...?

I have Iniesta as captain, think I'll stick with him over Benzema. With my 3 subs in for tomorrow night, I have 40 points. i hope that ill break the 50 point barrier again

Gonna keep it on Pirlo. Cue a Benzema hatrick tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

beglee wrote: »
    5 points doubled from Gomez. But that's not really enough to tempt me to keep it on him.

As long as Torres starts tonight, i think ill throw it on him.
    But i feel its likely to end up on last chance saloon Benzema again :D

Looks like im letting it ride!

Screamer from Zlatan!

edit with a Laarson assist I had them both before I used my wildcard :(

55 points, not bad.

Now to suss out a team for the QF's!

62 and up to 4th. Happy enough with that. With the short duration of the competition, one poor week can finish ya.

Advertisement