Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roy Keane. Tosser Y/N

• 16-06-2012 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭

So long after Saipan, but still divisive. I think its always been 50/50 but maybe the latest commentary has tipped it?

Cast your vote

For the record, I hate the pr1ck. He walked out onb his country like a spoiled brat and then tells the fans to stop singing on the team.

Roy is a 29 votes

Tosser
    0%
    Not
    100%
    Tom Cruises Left Nuttony-odnxbyveromdwjpgcichlid childtriggermortistoxicity234KoolKidROS123blegBigginsAmy33hairyprincessWashington Irvinghidinginthebushbazza1gerryo777newmugcocoshovelsomeuser905earpiece 29 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

Not
    D1stant..... is that your phone, it's the second time it's gone off!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭someuser905

Not
    remember when he went home from the world cup because something about his prawn sandwiches, what a tosser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Atari Jaguar.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭R.F.

Too much of a legend so I cannot hate him. He just has a few odd opinions.

I always find it refreshing to hear a footballer / ex footballer have strong opinions rather than the normal rehashed ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

He's just different. :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Not
    No more than Dumphy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I have nothing but indifference for the man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭KINGVictor

D1stant wrote: »
    So long after Saipan, but still divisive. I think its always been 50/50 but maybe the latest commentary has tipped it?

Cast your vote

For the record, I hate the pr1ck. He walked out onb his country like a spoiled brat and then tells the fans to stop singing on the team.

But have you considered the possibility that he might be correct? Fans and thier commitment and songs dont win matches- players do.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I'm half and half, I disagreed with his stance in Saipan but can see his point of view regarding the behaviour of Irish fans last Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

What did he say this time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

LordSmeg wrote: »
    I have nothing but indifference for the man.

Same here smeggy

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not
    He basically said Irish fans should not be cheering & singing after we lost 4 -0 .
    Tosser camp got my vote:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I used to think so but I have forgiven him for the Saipan episode. I want him to manage the Irish team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

What were the fans meant to do? Start howling?

Tosser.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not
    hondasam wrote: »
    I want him to manage the Irish team.

I can see it now. world cup 2014 . Roy sulks & brings the whole team home because he thinks the Brazilians are all nuts.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

hondasam wrote: »
    I used to think so but I have forgiven him for the Saipan episode. I want him to manage the Irish team.

Yeah coz he's such a great manager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭tipptopper

D1stant wrote: »

Cast your vote

Walked out on his country? I seem to recall a press conference after the row with McCarthy with McCarthy saying he SENT HIM HOME, no? maybe I have it wrong :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭SeanW

Meh. No "Atari Jaguar" option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

He was right.There was SFA to celebrate,we were sh*t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

KoolKid wrote: »
    I can see it now. world cup 2014 . Roy sulks & brings the whole team home because he thinks the Brazilians are all nuts.;)

He has matured now, there would be no tantrums.
    Yeah coz he's such a great manager

I think he deserves a chance and if we gave Steve Staunton a go at it why not give Roy Keane a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Soccer Forum --->

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement