Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relocation to Perth

Options
  • 17-06-2012 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Seriously considering obtaining a 1 year visa and heading to Perth (brother and his family live there, figure be a good place to base myself at start)

Do you need to book return flights for the visa or is a single flight out there ok? Just thinking that some airlines wont let you book a flight for a date that is more than a year away (the return flight)

Also, what is troubling me is that as I suffer from Crohns disease, this may be a stumbling block. i am currently healthy and take tablets just, so this should be fine, but if i need access to doctors etc (i will need blood tests every three months) I am wondering how easily this could be done

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

You don't need a return flight
    Don't worry there are plenty of doctors in Australia. But will cost you $60-80 per visit

Advertisement