Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guidance needed

Options
  • 17-06-2012 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi guys, i need more car advice. This recession is biting hard and i need to down grade a little to keep afloat. I have managed to sell my own car (less than hoped for) and now i need something else. My budget is 2k-2.5k and i'm looking diesel. Its a tight budget i realise but i have been looking online and all i have seen that i like and fits the bill is the vw passat. There are some 01 and 02 cars with 1.9 diesel engines that seem good. I have never had a vw but i like the look of them and they are claiming 55 mpg which is 10mpg more than the car i sold. I have also seen renault lagunas but my experience of them is not good so i'll give that a miss. Running cost is a priority but i'm a big guy so small cars won't work either. Is there any other viable contenders out there that i am over looking. Thanks in advance for any help. :o:)

Comments

Advertisement