Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ for party

Options
  • 17-06-2012 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hey all,
    I'm going to be planning my 30th birthday party shortly so I'm just gathering prices etc. How much would I be looking at to hire a DJ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Irish Wedding D

For a private party you should expect to pay somewhere from €200-€270 for a decent dj of good experience for a 4-5 hour event. I run a dj company myself and for the above, we would charge €230. You'll get the cheaper prices on donedeal, adverts etc... but these are very much russian roulette as you dont know what might turn up on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

For a private party you should expect to pay somewhere from €200-€270 for a decent dj of good experience for a 4-5 hour event. I run a dj company myself and for the above, we would charge €230. You'll get the cheaper prices on donedeal, adverts etc... but these are very much russian roulette as you dont know what might turn up on the night.

That's the sort of price I was thinking. Thanks for that. Where do you play or dj?

Advertisement