Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The chippy in seabury?

Options
  • 17-06-2012 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

This might be a tad irrelavant, but I went down the chippy on seabury on friday night, and it was closed, with tape round it. whats the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

burned out as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

There was a fire there Wednesday, my girlfriend drive past and told me about it, is there much damage ? It took 2 fire trucks to put it out

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Oh no - hope it's not closed for long. We often go over there for fish & chips, it's one of the best chippers in the north county :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Damn it, nearest chippy to me is the beachcomber then :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

cloud493 wrote: »
    Damn it, nearest chippy to me is the beachcomber then :(

Have you tried Macari's in Townyard Lane? It's really good :)

• Advertisement

Have you tried Macari's in Townyard Lane? It's really good :)

Can't say I have no. Good then?

cloud493 wrote: »
    Can't say I have no. Good then?

Excellent - easily as good as Angelo's.

Excellent - easily as good as Angelo's.

How's it for price?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

Would have always gone Beachcomber myself, but Macari's is excellent!

• Advertisement

The chippy on swords main street is nice too.

Advertisement