Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Airsoft

Options
  • 17-06-2012 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

To whom this may concern,

Re being banned for "Personal abuse" & being "uncivil"

Please outline infractions as stated above, as I cannot think of an incident where I personally abused a member of boards, or for that matter was uncivil...

If this is a knee jerk reaction to the
    Photo posted recently regarding a conversation held on a different social media site, please note at no point did I personally attack any member of boards, the image of and the discussion was aimed at highlighting obvious falsehoods and people who may or may not have serious and potentanaly dangerous delusional issues and issues regarding their own self image... Nor at any time did I name any one person, this in itself removes the personal element... As for uncivil, at no point did I show any aggressive or unruly behavior towards anyone...

I eagerly await your response
    Sinsearly
    Johnny Kenna

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Hi we will review this. Please be patient as we also have a number of other DRPs in progress

thanks

D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Please be advised that I am investigating this DRP.

The first stage in the DRP process is to PM the moderator. If you have not had an exchange of PMs, then please do so now. Many DRPs have been resolved in the 1st stage in the past on boards.

If you have completed the PM stage, then would you please forward all PMs to me by PM? Please don't post them here unless asked.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I’ve decided to drop the dispute regarding the ban...

GHOST_WARRIOR and Dogwatch are thanked for participating in this DRP during the 1st stage of the procedure.

REQUEST:

Per the request of GHOST_WARRIOR by PM (above), would the Admin please consider closing this DRP and mark it resolved?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement