Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you a missing a dog? [Castletroy area]

• 17-06-2012 2:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

I don't really know how to say this, but I was just witness to a possible theft/abuse of a dog (~02:40am) near "Castletroy Cabins" just beyond Lidl in Castletroy.

I got the registration of the car, but not a good look at its occupants.

the dog looked like a staffie. black, and roughly 40cm tall and 50cm long, but it was difficult to tell exactly.

:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

woof!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

woof!
    charming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Woof woof woof!

*wags tail*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

abuse? so you do mean theft.
    the title also is a bit misleading :P
    i guess keep an eye out for a missing dog request in the area... seems a weird one for someone to put a dog in a car at that time of morning indeed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

woof!

I fought so hard not to do that when I saw this. Damn you! *Shakes fist*

As for the poor dog, I hope he is at least being treated well while the hunt begins for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    I don't really know how to say this, but I was just witness to a possible theft/abuse of a dog (~02:40am) near "Castletroy Cabins" just beyond Lidl in Castletroy.

I got the registration of the car, but not a good look at its occupants.

the dog looked like a staffie. black, and roughly 40cm tall and 50cm long, but it was difficult to tell exactly.

:(

There's an ad in the bank machine at the parkway showing a missing black staffie, contact number 087 741 8797 in case the two incidents are related??? Might be best to contact the above number OP?

Advertisement