Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you a missing a dog? [Limerick - Castletroy area]

• 17-06-2012 2:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

I don't really know how to say this, but I was just witness to a possible theft/abuse of a dog (~02:40am) near "Castletroy Cabins" just beyond Lidl in Castletroy.

I got the registration of the car, but not a good look at its occupants.

the dog looked like a staffie. black, and roughly 40cm tall and 50cm long, but it was difficult to tell exactly.

:(

ive posted this in the region/limerick forums, and ill ring the garda tomorrow, but im not really sure what else to do :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    I don't really know how to say this, but I was just witness to a possible theft/abuse of a dog (~02:40am) near "Castletroy Cabins" just beyond Lidl in Castletroy.

I got the registration of the car, but not a good look at its occupants.

the dog looked like a staffie. black, and roughly 40cm tall and 50cm long, but it was difficult to tell exactly.

:(

ive posted this in the region/limerick forums, and ill ring the garda tomorrow, but im not really sure what else to do :(

Hey OP might be a good idea to get in touch with Limerick Animal Welfare and let them know what you saw, you can call them or get in touch via FB.

Advertisement