Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ST101 - New course at Udacity

Options
  • 17-06-2012 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Udacity are launching a new statistics course soon. This is the mail i received;
    I am writing you to ask a personal favor. I am trying to break the student record for the largest online class ever taught with my new class "Intro to Statistics", which will begin June 25th. Sign up, forward this e-mail to your friends and family and let's set a new record!

We've also launched a challenge for high school students. Winners will get a trip to Stanford University and I will be delighted to give a tour of my lab!

Thanks,
    Sebastian Thrun, Professor

Have been working my way through CS101 to keep the brain ticking before 3rd year starts back in september. It's fantastic. This will be a great course too and very accessible.

Best of Luck!

Comments

Advertisement