Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest Chinese in Ballina?

Options
  • 17-06-2012 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

what you guys think is nicest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

LoveLees :)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Real Gourmet opposite Garda station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Lovelees has a great reputation and is apparently msg free. The lantern also has a great rep and there is no doubt that it does the nicest chicken wings ever. Real gourmet is lovely too and it used to be cheaper than the other two a couple of years back, I dont know anymore. The dragon palace in Crossmolina is fantastic, great value for money and excellent food and menu. Their restaurant is not licensed so if you eat there you bring your own, it makes for an economical meal out.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

Real Gourmet for me has the nicest chicken curry.
    The Lantern is nice too. I love their black bean sauce dishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

Love lees 100%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭greenoverred

Love lees 100%

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭sanbrafyffe

real gourmet for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Love Lee's is nice when you go in there, the take away is too inconsistent imo - sometimes the food doesn't seem to be that fresh, like it was reheated.

Real Gourmet is as nice to dine in as well, if a little more quiet.

They're both as good as each other, not sure why LL seems to be more popular.

Advertisement