Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Welcome to our 4000 new citizens

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

Pherekydes wrote: »
    IrishAm wrote: »
    There are two more shindigs planned for July and August.

A further 8,000 new citizens will attend.

Since taking office, Shatter will have dished out citizenship to circa 40,000 people.

Thousands of whom have yet to receive their passports, as their documentation was false and the office do not believe them to be whom they say they are.

Bit of a contradiction there. If Shatter dished out 40k citizenship papers then their documentation isn't false.

Your numbers seem a bit excessive. Minister Shatter claimed responsibility for 23000 naturalisations in April. Add on last week's 4k plus the 8k later on and we're at 35k. Where did you get the 40k from?
    Actually my friend was presiding over the ceremony for the military and he said it's been 60000 as he was at every one.
    There was a terrible backlog and delay with the applications,some of those were waiting 4 yrs some less but fairplay to Shatter he has hurried up the process and next year there will not be so many.
    The timeline will be down to under 6mths which is great news,a bit of efficiency.

Ohh and for the likes of Irisham and his cronies,the vast majority of these new applicants were black a few Asians and a few whites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I know you're only playing to the INP gallery, but what is a white country?

Iceland? Always looks pretty white in maps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Sappa wrote: »
    Ohh and for the likes of Irisham and his cronies,the vast majority of these new applicants were black a few Asians and a few whites.
    Deep down all them whites are blacks, sure didn't they all come out of Africa at one stage or another. Ireland should be for indigenous animals like the fox or mouse. Humans out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Kolido wrote: »
    Iceland? Always looks pretty white in maps.

Nope, Iceland is green. Its Greenland thats white!

And I for one welcome our new Irish overlords! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

Just because you, a white person have reservations about 'dem blacks' doesn't mean no one wants their descendants to have a tan.

:pac: the ould tan, the be all and end all for living the life, the tan! the perception of great health.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭SMASH THE UNIONS

4000 new citizens...fantastic.
    What new skills and benefits will these patriots bring to Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

They'll help Smash the Unions. or something.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Piste wrote: »
    Unless you think the (predominantly white) governments of European Countries are deliberately trying to flood their countries with non-whites to "exterminate" the "Native" white citizens.

they're looking for the Tan? like Berlesconis?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

VEN wrote: »
    :pac: the ould tan, the be all and end all for living the life, the tan! the perception of great health.

There was nothing healthy about the Tans.:(

• Advertisement

K-9 wrote: »
    They'll help Smash the Unions. or something.

LOL trade unionists should be scared. An influx of cheaper workers from abroad will undercut wages, thereby putting their jobs at risk

LOL trade unionists should be scared. An influx of cheaper workers from abroad will undercut wages, thereby putting their jobs at risk
    No it won't, unions are run like mob cartels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Most are living and working here for years, so they are already benefiting the country.

Sure don't you know they can't be true patriots. Only pure white Irish with ancestors going back generations and generations, back to the time when the first Irish appeared under cabbage plants, can be considered true patriots.

ok, if for example i'm here a certain number of years and apply for citizenship, the years that i am here has to be legal? if you say come here as a student for 2 years then skip it, becoming illegal, it voids your chance of becoming a citizen? how does it work, do you pay so much every year for a work visa and you have to have so much money in the bank for every year of renewal? they would have to surely or they'd have contributed nothing in prsi by working illegally.

Most are living and working here for years, so they are already benefiting the country.

Sure don't you know they can't be true patriots. Only pure white Irish with ancestors going back generations and generations, back to the time when the first Irish appeared under cabbage plants, can be considered true patriots.

I'm going to continue calling posters out for disingenuous debate tactics.
    When did I say " Only pure white Irish with ancestors going back generations and generations, back to the time when the first Irish appeared under cabbage plants, can be considered true patriots."

I doubt you will be back to answer. Surprise me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

When did I say " Only pure white Irish with ancestors going back generations and generations, back to the time when the first Irish appeared under cabbage plants, can be considered true patriots."

Well, you were the one who was talking about explaining the "White Nationalist" movement.......

Your argument seems to be that we shouldn't allow anyone new into the country. Everyone elses argument is, if they're working here, paying taxes and sending their children to our schools then they have as much right to be here as the next person. Some humans seem to have this silly notion that they own the ground beneath them when they don't. The ground doesn't give a fig who or what is on it, every and any animal has as much right to be here as the next animal.

Nodin wrote: »
    Well, you were the one who was talking about explaining the "White Nationalist" movement.......

Completely irrelevant to the thread and you could be infracted for derailment.

But I can explain to you why the WN movement exists if you are ignorant...however it doesn't for one second imply that I'm an member or not a member of this movement. It just shows I'm educated.

PS: The silence from Pherekydes is deafening

Well, seeing as we're talking about disingenuous debate tactics, what did you mean by the use of the word "patriot"? And why do you have to be a "patriot" to contribute to Irish society?

Do you think the Irish just appeared spontaneously on this island? Nope, we migrated here.

• Advertisement

ScumLord wrote: »
    Your argument seems to be that we shouldn't allow anyone new into the country.

Very odd. How did you infer that from my two-line post? I was trying to be optimistic.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=79266241&postcount=108

Completely irrelevant to the thread and you could be infracted for derailment.

But I can explain to you why the WN movement exists if you are ignorant...however it doesn't for one second imply that I'm an member or not a member of this movement. It just shows I'm educated.

PS: The silence from Pherekydes is deafening
    You sound like a true patriot indeed,I bet you hang the proclamation over your mantle piece,have a tri colour flying at full mast on the front lawn and hold strong IRA views about an occupied country as you see it,it's so called republicans like you who are living in the dark ages.

You sound like a true patriot indeed,I bet you hang the proclamation over your mantle piece,have a tri colour flying at full mast on the front lawn and hold strong IRA views about an occupied country as you see it,it's so called republicans like you who are living in the dark ages.

LOL are you talking to me or Nodin?
    I despise the IRA and the murderous Republican movement and the damage they've done to this country. Nodin may hold different views however.... ;)

Also strawman arguement.

thats an awful thing to say, how do you know this?

i thought SF are all pro on this matter, then again i could be wrong

LOL are you talking to me or Nodin?
    I despise the IRA and the murderous Republican movement and the damage they've done to this country. Nodin may hold different views however.... ;)

Also strawman arguement.
    I am talking to you as you come accross as a narrow minded old style republican.

I am talking to you as you come accross as a narrow minded old style republican.

Take a brief look through my posting history. I think Sinn Féin are the scum of the Earth. They justify the murder of Jean McConville because they claim she was a "Brit informant". Sinn Féin TD Martin Ferris collected the killers of Garda Jerry McCabe from prison as recent as 2009. They don't recognise the legitimacy of this state by constanly referring to it as the "26 counties". Omagh bombing. I could go on... Basically I'm as far from a Shinner as you can imagine.

• Advertisement

Well, seeing as we're talking about disingenuous debate tactics, what did you mean by the use of the word "patriot"? And why do you have to be a "patriot" to contribute to Irish society?
    Ah, I see you still haven't answered my last question. Here's the answer: I never claimed only White Irish can be patriots. You were lying and I called you out on it.

Here is what a patriot is.
    Do you think the Irish just appeared spontaneously on this island? Nope, we migrated here.
    *shakes head* You really don't get it, do you? When did I claim the Irish spontaneuosly appeared here? That is called a strawman. Please, google the term and stop embarassing yourself.

The Republican movement rejects racism etc, proposes an amnesty for those who may be here illegally, anti-racism as part of the school curriculum......
    http://www.sinnfein.ie/files/2009/Policies_Racism.pdf

Yes SF are against racism on paper, but sectarianism on the other hand...
    "Brits out, Blacks in" is the mantra of modern day SF.
    The Republican movement...proposes an amnesty for those who may be here illegally
    SF harbouring those who commit crimes, imagine that :rolleyes:

Yes SF are against racism on paper, but sectarianism on the other hand...
    "Brits out, Blacks in" is the mantra of modern day SF.

"Blacks"...what nationality is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Eramen

D3V1L wrote: »
    If I were asian and in tibet & objecting to massive non tibetian immigration, would you call me racist? After all i am only trying to preserve the posterity my people.

Actually the yuppies would be supporting your claim to your land and opposing the Chinese.. See reality.

The problem is 'anti-racists' (as they call themselves) only recognize the ethnic interests and rights of non-European originated peoples, which makes 'anti-racists' patently racist.

That's right, anti-racism is usually racist, at least in the popular form we see today that has become a political movement, whose purpose (to government and corporations) is simply a tool for further economic globalisation aka nation robbing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Voodoo_rasher

they do not bring their religions into the parlour.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 D3V1L

No one goes to Africa, India, China, the Middle East, or Japan and tells the people they don't exist and then floods the place with millions of people, that are not of their race, and tells everyone to "mix in" until the target group disappears. "Anti-racists" are Demanding this be done to ALL white countries and ONLY white countries. Its GeNOcide for white people. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

No one goes to Africa, India, China, the Middle East, or Japan and tells the people they don't exist and then floods the place with millions of people, that are not of their race, and tells everyone to "mix in" until the target group disappears. "Anti-racists" are Demanding this be done to ALL white countries and ONLY white countries. Its GeNOcide for white people. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

D'aaawwww
    You're adorable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

That's multi-coloured balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

No one has ever told me i dont exist, from this country or any other :confused:

D'aaawwww
    You're adorable!

Adorable? Perhaps. Yet according to the hypothetical or however feasible example he has explained, the UN would call it genocide, not adorable.

I presume you don't give a sh*t / can't conjure a real argument / disagree due to personal politics?

I just hope you don't find the similar genocides of today too adorable, for all our sakes.

Go do your homework my friend the "anti-racists" really anti-Whites always use the excuse we don't exist. Only ever do they call White children "social constructs" & ask them to become assimilated with all the worlds immigrants they must hate white children to be bringing about a system where we can't sustain our posterity. All the excuses they use lead to the same end, white people not existing anymore. It's not just mass immigration its also all this forced assimilation & integration. Why are only white countries been targeted by this system?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

It's not just mass immigration its also all this forced assimilation & integration. Why are only white countries been targeted by this system?

I don't know
    Maybe ask the native americans

Or the aborigines
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit-Proof_Fence_(film)

Good film that
    Children taken away from parents and fostered to white families and put into schools so they could become "good" citizens

Go do your homework my friend the "anti-racists" really anti-Whites always use the excuse we don't exist. Only ever do they call White children "social constructs" & ask them to become assimilated with all the worlds immigrants they must hate white children to be bringing about a system where we can't sustain our posterity. All the excuses they use lead to the same end, white people not existing anymore. It's not just mass immigration its also all this forced assimilation & integration. Why are only white countries been targeted by this system?
    Here's a question for you,
    What if you meet a beautiful black,Asian or non White woman.
    Would you not date her,marry her because you don't want mixed race kids?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Craaaazzzy.

• Advertisement

Ah, I see you still haven't answered my last question. Here's the answer: I never claimed only White Irish can be patriots. You were lying and I called you out on it.

Here is what a patriot is.

*shakes head* You really don't get it, do you? When did I claim the Irish spontaneuosly appeared here? That is called a strawman. Please, google the term and stop embarassing yourself.

Why did you use the term "patriot"? You haven't answered that question, and I doubt you will.

And don't accuse me of lying. I didn't.

mikemac1 wrote: »
    I don't know
    Maybe ask the native americans

That's a pretty unusual excuse you have to prove we have lost our right to preserve our people. Trying to justify GeNOcide is still wrong no matter what.

Why did you use the term "patriot"? You haven't answered that question, and I doubt you will.

And don't accuse me of lying. I didn't.

You are a piece of work. I've broken it down above and exposed your lies. How can you claim you didn't lie when you've quoted the post where I've show you've lied?

You claimed I said only White Irish can be patriots. I did not say this. Therefore you lied.

You are a piece of work. I've broken it down above and exposed your lies. How can you claim you didn't lie when you've quoted the post where I've show you've lied?

You claimed I said only White Irish can be patriots. I did not say this. Therefore you lied.

What nationality are "blacks"?

You are trying to argue for the destruction of my race through assimilation aren't you. Why do you hate White children so much? Do you to believe we have lost our right to exist as White people?

What nationality are "blacks"?

Silly question. Like asking what nationality are whites. They can be of any nationality.

Here's one for you: What nationality are Orangemen? Are they welcome in your idyllic vision for Éire?

Maybe you should ask that to
    beautiful black,Asian or non White
    people , because they seem to have a far bigger issue with that, and perhaps they have a point to be fair? "Integration" is simply a political tool implemented as social policy - without regard for the average person - for economic gain/ profit for the most part.

"Every intelligent person wants their child to look like themselves."

Wise words.

Except if you have an inferiority complex!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Eramen wrote: »
    Adorable? Perhaps. Yet according to the hypothetical or however feasible example he has explained, the UN would call it genocide, not adorable.

I presume you don't give a sh*t / can't conjure a real argument / disagree due to personal politics?

I just hope you don't find the similar genocides of today too adorable, for all our sakes.

I don't find it necessary to construct an argument against rambling, incoherent bullshit.

Belittling it is the appropriate response.

Silly question. Like asking what nationality are whites. They can be of any nationality.

There is no scientific term or ethnic group known as "blacks". It's a derogatory and belittling term. Why are you using it?

• Advertisement

You are trying to argue for the destruction of my race through assimilation aren't you. Why do you hate White children so much? Do you to believe we have lost our right to exist as White people?
    I was once this White child and as were my friends at one time I have no hatred for any child but respect them all regardless of colour.
    I asked you a qurlestion but are you unable to answer it,would you date a coloured or Asian lady and have mixed race kids?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement