Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needing arcade parts

Options
  • 17-06-2012 7:35am

Has anybody got a spare Sanwa or semitsu 24 mm screw in button they'd be willing to trade with me? Am doing a mod on a stick at the mo and am short of one, and would like to avoid UK delivery charges for just a single button.
    Any colour will do but black or white would be excellent. Can pick up in the Dublin area.

Anybody?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hey, I had a look at my spares but only have 30mm buttons I'm afraid. 24mm is the Start button size yes?

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hey, I had a look at my spares but only have 30mm buttons I'm afraid. 24mm is the Start button size yes?

Yes that's right. I have plenty of 30mm but not a single 24. Thanks for checking anyways!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Look, contact this guy...
    http://www.adverts.ie/member/50758
    He restores all manner of arcade machines and might have what you need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

I might have a couple of start buttons for an Astro if that helps? Is yellow OK?

I'm not sure if I still have them, I'll check tonight. :)

@ Mods. Please can you close this thread? I got what i need sorted out.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement