Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ironman tracking

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Timing is down, either that or it's a coincidence that the guy I'm watching is down on the timing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

Maybe we've just missed her....and she's relaxing having a cold one as we speak!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

tunney wrote: »
    Wud not look at time. No wetsuits and a lot hotter this year...he has a roll down shot

So you are expecting 5 people to refuse a slot...not a chance.
    how do u know? not everyone has money and time to fly halfway round the world in 3 mths time..depends on a number of unknown factors...unlikely maybe but not a chance never say never. Deserves to get it ;)

Eh no. If he deserved to get it he would have placed top five. If he gets a roll down he is just lucky.
    So roll downs dont deserve to go to kona?

My opinion is well known.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Start a new thread as this is not the one for discussing roll down slots. I have my own personal views on it.

+1 New thread for this please :) I like this IM tracking thread. It will be a fun place to hang out as JB and Tunney go at it next week. So lets debate Kona on another thread as I think it warrants a good discussion...

Maybe Oryx is done and relaxing. She is our hero regardless...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Start a new thread as this is not the one for discussing roll down slots. I have my own personal views on it.

+1 New thread for this please :) I like this IM tracking thread. It will be a fun place to hang out as JB and Tunney go at it next week. So lets debate Kona on another thread as I think it warrants a good discussion...

Maybe Oryx is done and relaxing. She is our hero regardless...

It's bed time for me and still no word on Oryx !!!!!!

I have every confidence in her body and more importantly her mind to get her to that end line !

• Advertisement

Oryx....14:54!!!!! She's chillin'!!

Lads she's been sitting down with a beer for OVER AN HOUR - search for her under her age group.

Oryx. You LEGEND. 14:54:16 :D

And her last 5k was her fastest!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!! :D

Dory Dory wrote: »
    Oryx....14:54!!!!! She's chillin'!!

Great minds Dory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

She could have fvking told us...getting me all worried:). Well done Oryx, Red, Handangeo and Ceepo enjoy those beers.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, RQ, we know our girl. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

So roll downs dont deserve to go to kona?

Will apologise to the op, myself for going off topic. Congrats to oryx and all fellow boardsies on a great day. Over 100 irish toed the line in austria. Great to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Bollox and I used a weeks worth of my dongles bandwidth waiting for a Yellowbelly tri suit to appear on the screen. Well done all - now time for bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

She could have fvking told us...getting me all worried:). Well done Oryx, Red, Handangeo and Ceepo enjoy those beers.

+1 Well done all. Enjoy the party.

I remember the 37 degree hear in Austria. Stifling, particularly the little alley before the turn around. Not pleasant.

Amy news on Duffy shuffle?

I remember the 37 degree hear in Austria. Stifling, particularly the little alley before the turn around. Not pleasant.

Amy news on Duffy shuffle?
    Looks like DNF but thats just tracker so not sure

Waiting on last LTC.. 14 mins left he got to 36.6km in 15:56 and was at 10:15 min/km pace... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭mjth2004

It is some long day in the office!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Was that just him?

Was that just him?
    yes ... fun day for LTC. First Irish home. last Ironman home. AG win for JG

• Advertisement

Congrats to all who did the IM today, especially Ceepo, handangeo, Oryx, and RedB. You guys totally rock! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭BennyMul

Fair play everyone, got sweet fa done yesterday following the race,
    simply savage.

Given that they have lengthened the course to compensate for it being ridiculously short last year it raises an interesting question - should records set there in 2011 stand?

Given that they have lengthened the course to compensate for it being ridiculously short last year it raises an interesting question - should records set there in 2011 stand?

No, I don't think so. Last year was a joke. However, they will never admit it though.

No, I don't think so. Last year was a joke. However, they will never admit it though.
    What does that say about the course in roth last year? Didnt ar go 741.?

Van-ho-knacker is no Raelert.

Bike was 2km short in 2011 in Roth. 4-5km short in 2010.

Depending on the year Frankfurt can be very long or very short too. So #GlassHouses

Van-ho-knacker is no Raelert.

Bike was 2km short in 2011 in Roth. 4-5km short in 2010.

Depending on the year Frankfurt can be very long or very short too. So #GlassHouses
    Ha non wetsuit and 183.75 bike in 2010 so am already onto a winner ;)

So the turn of Frankfurt and Roth on this weekend ...boardsies racing i know of

Frankfurt:

Bryangiggsy 1689
    King Quez 1494
    Paddy tierney 2832
    tiny dave ?

Roth:
    JB 1027
    tunney 470
    Mr. Tango 1330

Have i missed anyone?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Ooh. Best of luck to all of you.

• Advertisement

Oryx wrote: »
    Ooh. Best of luck to all of you.

As my sister pleasantly pointed out in Manchester over the weekend "You are going to need more than luck, you're going to need a fvcking miracle".

Advertisement