Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech Graph Rotations Help

Options
  • 17-06-2012 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Sorry if theres already a post i haven't checked i'm in a rush, sorry. I have my TG exam tommorow and can't for the life of me figure out how to do the rotation on the transformations question. I don't have a book for TG we've used exam papers for the three years. If someone could please tell me how, i can do the frst three (axial, central, translations) fine, they all corespond to the marking scheme. I know I have only to do four q's so i can skip this, but considering i can do the rest of the q easily, it seems a bit of a waste skipping it. Thank you in advance, and if anyone has any idea please tell me! Anything is better nothing! Sorry again if theres already a post.

Advertisement