Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Level Laser Pens/Lights for Cat - where to buy

• 17-06-2012 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all

Looking to get a laser pen/light to keep my indoor cat amused!!

Can anyone suggest where they can be bought? Tried woodies and some of the pet shops but they don't sell them.

I'm looking for an actual store as opposed to on the internet i.e. amazon or e-bay....

thanks a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I couldn't get any in pet shops so I got a cheap laser pointer in a stationery shop. It does the same job, also a torch works well too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

We got one in Maxizoo in Maynooth so I would assume all Maxizoo stores stock them.
    It's just a little mouse shaped laser that has a red laser beam but it keeps the cats amused for hours. Sometimes I feel bad using it as it's the only toy with no reward to in the end but they seem to love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭baords dyslexic

"Pound" shops often have them or 2euro shop or whatever they are calling themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Hi all

Looking to get a laser pen/light to keep my indoor cat amused!!

Can anyone suggest where they can be bought? Tried woodies and some of the pet shops but they don't sell them.

I'm looking for an actual store as opposed to on the internet i.e. amazon or e-bay....

thanks a mill

Op I have a light toy for cats that I bought on zooplus, it has a fish shaped light. On my phone at the moment so I can't attach a link to it though. Think it was around 3 or 4 euro. My cat has less than zero interest in it so you're more than welcome to it if you want, i'll pop it in the post to ya.

Advertisement