Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Roses Heaton Park

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

I'm so excited about this weekend. I've never been to Manchester before. Where's good to go out? Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I'm so excited about this weekend. I've never been to Manchester before. Where's good to go out? Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

This website has a fair amount of info on bars, restaurants etc in Manchester

http://www.manchesterbars.com/location.htm

Only 3 hours left in work now and then Im on the bus to Dublin Airport to catch a flight to Manchester :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Loads of good boozer in Manchester. Can't remember the name of the indie club, but the keyboard player Clint Boon from Inspiral Carpets DJs on a Saturday night.
    Check out Afflecks palace during the day for some quirky shops.
    Lots of cheesey bars with Coronation Street heads down by the canal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

seachto7 wrote: »
    Loads of good boozer in Manchester. Can't remember the name of the indie club, but the keyboard player Clint Boon from Inspiral Carpets DJs on a Saturday night.
    Check out Afflecks palace during the day for some quirky shops.
    Lots of cheesey bars with Coronation Street heads down by the canal

Afflecks Palace is great. Spent hours in there last time I was in Manchester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Anyone going tonight or tomorrow, sneak in your own booze

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Wow!!! Sundays gig was amazing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Wow!!! Sundays gig was amazing :D

Fully agree. Best I've been too. Amazing set, amazing crowd, great venue and good weather!!!

Advertisement