Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

astro turf

Options
  • 17-06-2012 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

hi guys just wondered if there is somebody that plays asrto turf soccer in carlow/castledermot area cause would love to play.i use to play with a group of lads but they all vanished after a few weeks :mad: but i love playing soccer and wonder if anybody knows somebody were i could join a group of lads to play.now im not a brilliant player but love the bit of craic that comes with it. cheers:).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 flying9

please can someone help me!!!

any one interested in staring a 5 or 6 a side soccer team in carlow at the all weather pitches maybe once or twice a week?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭Dan man

Mod note:

As there doesn't seem to be any response to you in this forum, I'll move this thread to the Carlow forum...maybe you'll have more luck there :)

Dan Man

Dan man wrote: »
    Mod note:

As there doesn't seem to be any response to you in this forum, I'll move this thread to the Carlow forum...maybe you'll have more luck there :)

Dan Man
    Cheers for your help dan man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Flying9, I play once a week with a group and sometimes are short on numbers ill pass the link to this thread on to one of the guys organising it.. cant promise anything though..

• Advertisement

tommycahir wrote: »
    Hi Flying9, I play once a week with a group and sometimes are short on numbers ill pass the link to this thread on to one of the guys organising it.. cant promise anything though..
    Great thanks very much for that

Advertisement