Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music-Dictation

Options
  • 17-06-2012 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

I'm terrible at dictation but I really want an A? Any tips and any notes for Irish music?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭OwlYouNeed

I can't really think of any tips for the dictation, sorry. Just make sure to write down the "key" for what you're using as rhythm if you're doing the part C one. And i find it helps if I write down the tonic solfa, just to make sure I'm getting the jumps right.

I've got notes for the Irish music section though. Do you need notes for D or A-C?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Lor1963

OwlYouNeed wrote: »
    I can't really think of any tips for the dictation, sorry. Just make sure to write down the "key" for what you're using as rhythm if you're doing the part C one. And i find it helps if I write down the tonic solfa, just to make sure I'm getting the jumps right.

I've got notes for the Irish music section though. Do you need notes for D or A-C?

Both please if you don't mind :) thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Bballgirl

In dictation the last note is always doh

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lauretteg

Hi guys, does anyone know where i can find the dictation solutions, as in the actual answers? Only the marks going for each are on examinations.ie

Advertisement