Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in limerick fix iphones (besides compu b)

• 17-06-2012 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

im getting no sound through my earpiece (tried all the online fixes and my
    warranty is up)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

You could try phone menders on Catherine street but to be honest they will probably send it to apple anyway and it will be highly expensive. Even though you are out of warranty it is definitely worth giving apple in cork a ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I wouldn't recommend fonemenders.

Best bet is to try Cork.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Indian lads on Wickham St directly across from Noels Menswear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭adaminho

+1 for the lads in Wickham street.
    Compu B don't deal with iPhone repairs. As for fonemenders, they send most repairs to head office. They wanted €200 to repair my under warranty iPhone as there was physical damage. I told them to send it back and waited 3 weeks for its return. The lads in Wickham street had it done in 30 mins for €60.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I heard about the Indian lad too, supposed to be give a great service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Vastly Blank

You could also try N.D. Service in Foxs Bow. They fixed my laptop but they also do mobile phone repair. They gave me a price first before they repaired it. ive had no problems since and they were reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

Thanks all, going to give the guys on wickam st

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

My mother got her Iphone screen repaired in that shop across from Noels Menswear (Mr Mobile i think its called) He had it done in just over an hour and a half and charged her 70

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

+1 for N.D. Service in Foxs Bow(at the back of the shop Dark Side). Excellent value.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pmct

Thanks all, going to give the guys on wickam st
    can you let me know how u get on as i need a new screen awell and i am not sure where to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

Lads at the back of the darkside in foxes bow sorted my iPhone, 30 euro for the new speaker and fitting, done in two hours

Cheers for the advice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

I had a problem with my iPhone recently, the battery and charger connection port just completely died, I went to 3, who sent me to Fonemenders, who told me that they'd send my phone away and most likely replace it, thereby losing all my contacts and data which I didn't really want to do. Called up to the lads on 6 Wickham Street - Mr Mobiles is the name of the shop - and they were able to fix it within an hour, charged me €100 - that was including for two new parts. Mr.mobiles [at] hotmail.com is their email address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Langer

ya i couldnt +1 fonemenders. shoddy work:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Another +1 for MR Mobile. Went in there today after reading this thread as th GF dropped her iPhone and smashed the screen. 80euro to fix it and took 45minutes and I had a choice of sticking with the black one or switching it to the white.

Advertisement