Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bespoke Shelves for AV Equipment + LCD in Alcove

Options
  • 17-06-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Could any one quote a piece of a work for me in Rush Co Dublin.

I have a alcove where my TV currently sits on tv unit. I would like to replace this with some shelves painted the same colour as the walls.

The depth is 44cm and width is around 140 cm's. Although the chimney side is deeper if you get my meaning it comes out further than the adjacent wall. The 44 is the shortest side,

I would need the 2 shelves to be able to handle a good bit if weight.
    Also if possible a false wall behind to hide cables.

How much would I be looking at for this piece of work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Psygnosis wrote: »
    Hi,

Could any one quote a piece of a work for me in Rush Co Dublin.

I have a alcove where my TV currently sits on tv unit. I would like to replace this with some shelves painted the same colour as the walls.

The depth is 44cm and width is around 140 cm's. Although the chimney side is deeper if you get my meaning it comes out further than the adjacent wall. The 44 is the shortest side,

I would need the 2 shelves to be able to handle a good bit if weight.
    Also if possible a false wall behind to hide cables.

How much would I be looking at for this piece of work.

Did you get sorted out since?

Advertisement